View Full Version : American soldiers taunt Iraqi kids with water.... Video

New Governor Of Alaska
03-05-2008, 08:19 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=h9yRzoOB1C4

Taunt - a sarcastic challenge or insult
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/taunt

Meatwasp
03-05-2008, 08:33 PM
This was shown a long time ago and please quit putting negative things about our solders on here PLEASE,
It makes it sound like they are all bad.

New Governor Of Alaska
03-05-2008, 08:44 PM
This was shown a long time ago and please quit putting negative things about our solders on here PLEASE,

Does it hurt to see the truth?

youngbuck
03-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Dang that's a horrible video. Even worse, that kid that should have gotten that bottle of water did not!

AisA1787
03-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Does it hurt to see the truth?

Are you saying all the soldiers are bad?

..PAUL4PRES..
03-05-2008, 09:05 PM

I agree. Please post some positive things as well. I am sure we can find more than the negative things. The military is our protector of freedom. (Even though their current mission is far from it.) Please show a little respect.

It is the FEDs that are the problem not our armed forces. These people have been there for a long time. Wars do horrable things to people mentally.

Give me liberty
03-05-2008, 09:09 PM

:rolleyes: Americans soliders were never nice to the serbs, during the 1999-2000
Conflict.

So why do you hate the truth?

klamath
03-05-2008, 09:12 PM
New governor of Alaska (When Russia takes over alaska, I'm sure.) is Russia's version of our Neocon. Blind nationalism and the belief your country can do no wrong.

..PAUL4PRES..
03-05-2008, 09:14 PM
http://www.ausa.org/pdfdocs/ARMYMag/Steele_GoodThatSoldiersDo.pdf

Meatwasp
03-05-2008, 09:20 PM
:rolleyes: Americans soliders were never nice to the serbs, during the 1999-2000
Conflict.

Because I very much don't believe this as both my sons were there and they never saw things like that like that.
Why aren't you in the war bringing law and order in Iraq???? HUH

aravoth
03-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Conflict.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

klamath
03-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Conflict.

Have you been to Bosnia or Kosovo?

ItsTime
03-05-2008, 09:24 PM
but its not a puppy who gives an F?

Nirvikalpa
03-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Please do not judge all the troops based on the actions of these few individuals (these troops and the troop that the puppy). Most of them are over there trying to help the Iraqi people and giving aid to families.

This is a true testament that negativity about our troops gets pressed on moreso than good images. In every war we have had, troops have done horrible things to the people. This war is no different, obviously, but do not judge all based on one or two mindless individuals, that lack maturity and should not be over there handling a weapon anyway.

DealzOnWheelz
03-06-2008, 01:29 PM
NOBODY HERE HAS JDGED ALL OF THE TROOPS BASED ON THIS SO STOP SAYING

"STOP JUDGING THE TROOPS"

WE ARE JUDGING THE ASSHOLES THAT DID THIS THEY ARE SCUM

And the reason none of us are over there "fighting to restore law and order" as someone said is because the US is not there to restore law and order we are there to protect our OIL

and build bases and an embassey bigger than the vatican

Meatwasp
03-06-2008, 02:54 PM
NOBODY HERE HAS JDGED ALL OF THE TROOPS BASED ON THIS SO STOP SAYING

"STOP JUDGING THE TROOPS"

WE ARE JUDGING THE ASSHOLES THAT DID THIS THEY ARE SCUM

And the reason none of us are over there "fighting to restore law and order" as someone said is because the US is not there to restore law and order we are there to protect our OIL

and build bases and an embassey bigger than the vatican

You are right on why we are there but you know in every war the animal comes out of man. What gets me is why pick and chose only the bad things that our troops do and GOA has been doing that. Trying to spread hate. One idiot said I hate the troops just lumping them all together.
A lot of those guys (my sons included ) joined the National Guard just to help American people and got sent over to both wars.

Over and out!

Cleaner44
03-06-2008, 03:09 PM

I disagree, I think only a dope would think that this represents all soldiers.

devil21
03-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Then they wonder why these same kids will be setting up the IEDs in a few years :rolleyes:

DealzOnWheelz
03-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Then they wonder why these same kids will be setting up the IEDs in a few years :rolleyes:

QFT!