PDA

View Full Version : Juan McAmero

roho76
03-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Anyone here good at Photoshop or the like?
I had an idea about putting Juan McCains face on an Amero and printing them off and trying to use them and when people tell me they don't except them I'll say well you will soon. Maybe scare the piss out of some folks.

Kinda like a half Twenty Dollar Bill and half Peso.
Then list on the back a bunch of McAmnesties finer moments in life.

ScottA
03-05-2008, 08:01 PM
This actually could be a good idea. Hand out free money that has no value...just like the money in your wallet will soon have.

Good idea. Hope someone runs with it. I don't have the technical expertise to do it.

I had an idea about putting Juan McCains face on an Amero and printing them off and trying to use them and when people tell me they don't except them I'll say well you will soon. Maybe scare the piss out of some folks.

IChooseLiberty
03-05-2008, 08:03 PM
I heard he dropped out of the race because of all the FEC crap. Pass it on :)

Deborah K
03-05-2008, 08:12 PM

LOL, I love it. Do it!

satchelmcqueen
03-05-2008, 08:31 PM

i read that on the internet. ill have to also pass it along. hehe!

molly_pitcher
03-05-2008, 09:20 PM

Really? Ok!! ~.^

roho76
03-08-2008, 02:59 PM
This is my first bump.
Sorry, I would like this idea to grow legs.
I am not a photoshop guru. I am a drummer. If I could make them by playing the drums I would, but I can't. If anybody knows photoshop I would be willing to trade. I could play the drums on video and give it to you and you could watch it. And then you could go make the Amero using photoshop (or any other decent imaging software) and put it on the internet for free, for liberty, for America.

Taking back America one beat at a time.