PDA

View Full Version : That marine that threw the puppy....

Agent CSL
03-05-2008, 07:13 PM
... I just found out he lives by me. No wonder he's seen as "heartless." Around here death of animals is just another fact of daily life. :o

RadiantBlueLight
03-05-2008, 07:18 PM
I can't bring myself to watch the video.

Agent CSL
03-05-2008, 07:41 PM
And I learned not only does he live by me, he lives in (or quite near) my aunt's old house. Wow.

christagious
03-05-2008, 09:21 PM
And I learned not only does he live by me, he lives in (or quite near) my aunt's old house. Wow.

Show him what we think of his kind. ;)

Or we could have a moneybomb for you to buy as much toilet paper as possible, and maybe stick a couple hundred PETA stickers to his house.

That'll show him

Agent CSL
03-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Lmao that would be the easiest cop investigation ever. :p

I'm not a PETA person either. I will try to drive by there tomorrow and see if there's anyone there protesting.

ItsTime
03-05-2008, 09:25 PM
They should have just ate it

amy31416
03-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Show him what we think of his kind. ;)

Or we could have a moneybomb for you to buy as much toilet paper as possible, and maybe stick a couple hundred PETA stickers to his house.

That'll show him

No. That will get her arrested, the guy's family is already being harassed enough. I think the guy is repulsive, but don't make his family pay for it when he did it.

Also consider just how disgusting the person is who filmed it, and the other who watched it happen.

It's important to note if the guy was like this prior to going to Iraq or if the situation there turned him into such a disgusting human being.

klamath
03-05-2008, 09:32 PM
I find it really sick that people on this forum posted the wife's name and location. What did she have to to with it? There are some pretty sick and creepy people on this forum.

banjojambo9
03-05-2008, 09:33 PM
I am not so Quick to judge people in the position these guys are in. He probably has ptsd

Agent CSL
03-05-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm not sure about that. In Monroe, especially rural areas, animal abuse/death is pretty widespread. We live in an area near the mountains. Coyotes come and take chickens, ducks, cats and dogs all the time. I've lost dozens of animals. I've seen a kitten get it's neck impaled on a nail and die, I've seen a garage door shut on a kitten and kill it. Both were accidental, please understand. But what I'm trying to point out is there is a lot of animal death around here that it becomes an everyday occurrence. There's no reason that guy should have thrown the puppy, but I'm not sure if it was because of PTSS.