PDA

View Full Version : Bush gives McCain the Kiss of Death

fxmercenary
03-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Bush just endorsed McCain... His campaign for President is now officially over, he should drop out now and make room for Ron Paul. If the Republican majority even had half a brain they would see this and persue it. The Democrats just got handed the keys to the White House.

FSP-Rebel
03-05-2008, 06:26 PM
The Democrats just got handed the keys to the White House.
And all the powers Bush (and Congress) gave himself. Great, Hillary running the National guards:mad: We need a courageous Governor that'll take back their powers.

kaleidoscope eyes
03-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Bush just endorsed McCain... His campaign for President is now officially over, he should drop out now and make room for Ron Paul. If the Republican majority even had half a brain they would see this and persue it. The Democrats just got handed the keys to the White House.

This is exactly what I thought when I heard Bush was "generously" lol endorsing McCain. If I was McCain I'd be like "Thanks, buuuuut no thanks! Go endorse Hillary!" :rolleyes:

constitutional
03-05-2008, 06:46 PM

I don't see anything wrong with this. McCain was lacking conservative support. Bush seems to have (even though he has robbed the Americans waging his war).

And after all, McCain now has support of Bush -- the election stealer. McCain will have no problem winning a general election.

Now, you see... even though approval rating is 30% for Bush, U.S. will vote for McCain. The public... they think McCain is an anti-war straight talk express.

Really. People are stupid and ignorant.

qh4dotcom
03-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Bush the elder endorsed McCain...and it didn't hurt McCain in Texas and Ohio.

Voters are too dumb to let a Bush endorsement influence them

Anyway I hope I am wrong and you are right.