PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Democratic caucuses in Texas stuck at 37% reported?

RonRules
03-05-2008, 02:29 PM
It's been like that since last night?
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#TX

I have a feeling that the big MSM machine decided not to back Obama anymore. The connection between Obama to Louis Farakan is just one degree of seperation away.

Not good for the Jews running the show.

Hillary will be President.

molly_pitcher
03-05-2008, 09:07 PM
I have heard rumors that the Dems are having their own internal battles. There is a lot going on this year.

ItsTime
03-05-2008, 09:09 PM
I see 99% most likely a glitch

RonRules
03-05-2008, 09:13 PM
It's 40% a full 24 hours later !! Look at the Caucuses, not the primaries.

I found this web blog shocking:
http://donklephant.com/2008/03/05/still-waiting-for-texas-democratic-caucus-results/

Eric Kleefeld called down to Texas, and the Democratic Party tells him, in so many words, that the caucus reporting was voluntary.

Precincts were not required to report results to the state party, but they set up a voluntary reporting system so that the media would have results to report.

I think the MSM has turned on Obama. The relatively close connection of Obama to Louis Farakan is scaring the Zionists. They thought he was in their pocket, but guessed him wrong.

sophocles07
03-05-2008, 09:14 PM
The Democratic Party is pathetic. Internal bickering over, essentially, which candidate--who both have the same policies, generally--is going to be "the leader": the white woman who represents big business, regulation, the same foreign policy as McCain, and socialized medicine (but whose "turn it is," being so "experienced"); or the black man who represents big business, regulation, nearly the same foreign policy as McCain, and nearly socialized medicine (but who is "too young" and "unexperienced).

Neither of the two address root causes to problems, or have any idea (or they do and they're just selfish, greedy, evil motherfuckers) how to solve those problems--they "tinker," as Ron Paul says, with the outward symptoms, delaying the (seemingly) inevitable crash of the American government and economy.

Eh...

RonRules
03-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Where's a good forum to read Obama stuff? These guys must be livid right about now!

ItsTime
03-05-2008, 09:16 PM
my bad you are right sorry

It's 40% a full 24 hours later !! Look at the Caucuses, not the primaries.

I found this web blog shocking:
http://donklephant.com/2008/03/05/still-waiting-for-texas-democratic-caucus-results/

Eric Kleefeld called down to Texas, and the Democratic Party tells him, in so many words, that the caucus reporting was voluntary.

Precincts were not required to report results to the state party, but they set up a voluntary reporting system so that the media would have results to report.

I think the MSM has turned on Obama. The relatively close connection of Obama to Louis Farakan is scaring the Zionists. They thought he was in their pocket, but guessed him wrong.

RP4EVER
03-05-2008, 09:58 PM
why arent the Republican Caucuses/conventions being reported?