PDA

View Full Version : I still don't understand how Ron Paul canen become President now w/Bush's endorsement

SonicInfinity
03-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Anything short of death will allow John McCain the nomination, and having Bush support him only proves even more than Hillary/Obama is going to win the presidency. How, pray tell, can Ron Paul still win the presidency? FEC stuff? Not being born in America? When has a couple of trivial rules stopped tyrants before?

I'm not saying I'm giving up hope -- I'm just saying not to be like sheep and think Ron Paul has got this sealed. Even if McCain does die, Romney or Huckabee will take his place.

runderwo
03-05-2008, 01:38 PM
If McCain dies, his delegates, who are comprised of party hacks and RP supporters, are unbound. It can only improve our numbers.

LEK
03-05-2008, 02:00 PM
The endorsement of a Lame-Duck president isn't that impressive. It's all a formality. I am excited to be part of changing the "formalities". :D

goldstandard
03-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Bush endorsement? I'm not impressed.
My thoughts on how they treat RP: I really never believed in absolute media bias or anything close. But the previous year and the last month have corrected this assessment. There is an establishment and you might argue that RP's campaign was far from great but it takes the form of clear censorship. It has nothing to do with underperformance, it has nothing to do with a poor campaign style.
Even if nothing came out of it, I got this clear.

Phantom
03-05-2008, 02:20 PM
SonicInfinity, keep your chin up. Read the link below and pass it on. Where there's a will there's a way.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=126428 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=126428)

mcgraw_wv
03-05-2008, 03:09 PM
If your only plan and hope is if McCain dies before the elections... then ... well... I don't need to point out the obvious...

hrdman2luv
03-05-2008, 03:13 PM
So then there is no answer to the origanal question.

kigol
03-05-2008, 03:13 PM
wow

Redmenace
03-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Bush's endorsement will only hurt McCain come the general election.

Vet_from_cali
03-05-2008, 03:19 PM
the endorsement will in the end hurt mccain, because noone likes bush. who the hell would want another administration like bush's?

Shed
03-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Bush's endorsement will only hurt McCain come the general election.

What do you think - fifty state Democratic victory :D ?