PDA

View Full Version : Time for a GOP Debate!

Estanislao
03-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Huckabee's out - Time for a GOP Debate between McCain and Paul -

McCain would never agree because he knows he'd get slaughtered. But just asking (en mass) would put the spot light on Paul.

jjank11
03-05-2008, 04:28 PM
YES, we need this for Ron Paul.

But he needs to do it himself, his campaign needs to request this to the McCain campaign and to start requesting news networks to hold a debate.

Ron Paul needs to get on as many TV stations to show he is still in it and WHY he is still in it and how this process works and how the MSM is completely wrong.

It is sad we have to do this again but it is what is needed.

Something like this needs to start from the top.

Also, someone needs put together a huge money bomb for Paul. This will undoubtedly show them that Paul is still in it and he has people behind him!!

xflashjr
03-05-2008, 04:49 PM
why was my reply deleted?

BigRedBrent
03-05-2008, 05:03 PM
The media is so corrupt they will not even talk to Paul people now, let alone talk about him to others. To them they have finally killed Paul off. I wish someone would kill them off.

sophocles07
03-05-2008, 07:42 PM
This would be very good if it happened; but I doubt it, as the media has already ANNOINTED McCain the nominee, and to have him slaughtered in a debate would not be good for that narrative (or the corrupt, stupid Republican leadership who don't want their dumbwitted candidate to be revealed to be a dumbwitted cadidate).

I haven't even seen RP in the news in the last weeks; maybe once or twice (aside from his name on the pie chart on CNN last night). They have shut him out.

A. Havnes
03-05-2008, 10:09 PM
We need to get as many people to pressure the media as possible. If we can get Ron Paul to agree to it, we can certainly annoy a lot of people and put pressure on them. Start putting up numbers to call.

satchelmcqueen
03-16-2008, 05:12 PM
im in. Paul needs to call out McCain NOW for a debate. i think it would be better served for Paul to do it himself. We need to bug paul about this moreso than the MSM. Lets ask paul to do this instead, but also the MSM secondary.

american.swan
03-16-2008, 05:24 PM
How about we find some way to win the nomination fair and square....more delegates...suspend the rules...then worry about a nice debate with obama.

Estanislao
03-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Yes, stealth delegates are looking AWESOME! I believe we WILL win the nomination.
Yes, we won't get a debate, but we need to scream for one just the same.
Yes, the march on DC will get some press, but we need to do another one in the west.

Keep the troops busy! The fire is down deep and can't be put out, but every once in awhile you gotta through some paper on it to draw people and let them know we're still here. Besides, a big fireball is always cool to watch. (just like the money bomb - how cool was that)
http://www.roncan.com

FreeTraveler
03-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Has anybody sent this idea to HQ?

acptulsa
03-17-2008, 11:52 AM
McCain won't agree. The media, having anointed McCain, will consider the request irrelevant, and the masses will agree. The true conservatives figure McCain has already lost all debate. They know him well enough not to be happy with him now. They have only to be shown that Dr. Paul is someone they could well be happy with.

Who's good with YouTube? Why do we not stage our own debate? Pick a subject, find good clips from speeches of McCain and Paul addressing the issue, and put it all together. We don't need to do the impossible. Clips exist.

Be serious with it. Find the best McCain clips you can. Dr. Paul will still kill him.

The nice thing about doing it this way is we can even date the clips and intersperse headlines. Thus we can show who is better at fortelling the future at the same time. Sound good? Think we can make it good enough for TV?