PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck admits Ron Paul is ONLY one to tear up NAFTA

wv@SC
03-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Glenn Beck won't support Ron Paul, but admitted that we are heading for a North American Union. He said Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that would tear up NAFTA.

Even if he isn't supporting RP, he at least mentioned that Ron Paul is basically the only candidate concerned with our National sovereignty.

jmdrake
03-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Screw Glen Beck! I can't stand that little turd! When recently interviewed on NPR he ranted the whole time about how the Republican Party had go away from themes of "small government" and was now taking away our liberties (you know RON PAUL ideas!) and when asked who he felt was a rising star in the GOP since "none of the presidential candidates match up" he said freaking Rick Santorum! He hates Ron Paul and us over this stupid war thing. He sucks just like the rest of the GOP. Yes, on occasion he'll say something nice about RP but overall he just sucks. May the truthers harass him everywhere he goes like fleas on a camel!

Regards,

John M. Drake

satchelmcqueen
03-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Beck is a hipocrite plain and simple. he could do so much to support paul, instead he just steals his platform for his show then whines that there is no one to look to. BS!

Give me liberty
03-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Beck Is a neo con tool & NWO Tool.

New Governor Of Alaska
03-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Glenn Beck won't support Ron Paul, but admitted that we are heading for a North American Union. He said Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that would tear up NAFTA.

Even if he isn't supporting RP, he at least mentioned that Ron Paul is basically the only candidate concerned with our National sovereignty.

NAFTA is bad for US. Go Ron Paul!
But I don't think opinion of Mr. Glenn Beck is important.

Glenn Beck have said number of times that he is a (rodeo) clown. And I agree with him - Glenn Beck IS a clown.
Glenn Beck will say ANYTHING to make it sound convincing. Tomorrow Glenn Beck will say something different.

The bad news last week was that Glenn Beck, the right-wing radio talker and self-described "rodeo clown" who broadcasts nightly on CNN Headline News, hosted a world-is-flat special about the "myths" surrounding global warming.
"I'm a rodeo clown who happens to have a radio and TV show," Beck recently announced.
http://mediamatters.org/columns/200705080004

Geronimo
03-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Beck is just another puppet.

josephadel_3
03-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Beck is a hipocrite plain and simple. he could do so much to support paul, instead he just steals his platform for his show then whines that there is no one to look to. BS!

Same as Lou Dobbs

Gadsden Flag
03-10-2008, 09:00 AM
I like Glenn Beck. He doesn't have to be a total Libertarian idealogue for us to enjoy listening to him. Lighten up, guys.

PatriotG
03-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Mr. Beck should Rot In hell
Sorry.... Just speaking my mind.

PatriotG
03-10-2008, 10:01 AM
I like Glenn Beck. He doesn't have to be a total Libertarian idealogue for us to enjoy listening to him. Lighten up, guys.

You obviouly missed his attempts to ignore (blatantly), Mr. Paul during the primaries.
The man is FOS.

Nothing Personal see my previous post.

DAFTEK
03-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Glen Beck is a thief and a FRAUD! Just like B Hussein Obama, he steals others ideas and makes them his own to benefit! I once liked him until i noticed how he would steal RP's ideas. F-Him with the rest of the Neocons like Wolf Blitz the Obama ass kisser and his Israel agenda...

josephadel_3
03-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Glen Beck is a thief and a FRAUD! Just like B Hussein Obama, he steals others ideas and makes them his own to benefit! I once liked him until i noticed how he would steal RP's ideas. F-Him with the rest of the Neocons like Wolf Blitz the Obama ass kisser and his Israel agenda...

Wtf is with the attacks on Obama's name. I am horrified of the idea of him as president, but his name is not a sufficient enough reason to criticize him. My last name is Ibrahim, and I am a Catholic, while most people with the name Ibrahim are Muslim. It makes me afraid to run for office. The attacks on his name are quite juvenile.

jclay2
03-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Glen Beck seems like he would be one of the "real conservatives" that stood up to his own party. However, since it was blatant that Beck wanted Romney more than anything in the world, I don't know how you can call him a true conservative. With that said, he is at least a little better than limbaugh, levin, and hannity.

Sandra
03-10-2008, 01:40 PM
How would you feel if a show host endorsed a candidate. Unbiased?

Ex Post Facto
03-10-2008, 01:51 PM
The great thing about Beck, is you can tell when he is lying to the camera. He is very passionate until he says something you know he doesn't agree with. A puppet probably, but a puppet you can read.