PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ever get frustrated by others?

a_moran3
03-05-2008, 08:15 AM
These days I'm getting really frustrated by the people who are ignorant to facts. I mean I thank Ron Paul for really getting me involved in monetary policy and opening my eyes to our foreign policy of the last 100 years.

Whenever I discuss with people that none of these candidates will change anything and continue their useless policies that will continue to hurt this great nation. I give them facts and even sources (in most cases) and they never believe it.

I get so angry afterwards because I can't some people can be so diehard status quo. They just believe whatever they read or hear from the mainstream media news sources.

It baffles me when people agree with Mitt Romney that we should "talk to our lawyers about invading Iran," instead of looking to our Constitution. It amazes that people think it's great to stay in Iraq for 100 years. I lose my mind when people want more Government control in our lives, whether it's health care or the Patriot Act. And I'm stunned that some people think the Federal Reserve is great for the United States, even when presented with facts.

Just by these people's ignorance, I'm sticking with the Ron Paul Revolution until I die. Even when I die my coffin will have Ron Paul Revolution plastered all over it. Also for my eulogy I'll have one of Dr. Paul's great speeches to inform the public.

When and how will people realize that the current system of Government is not a great thing? Will they ever realize? Even when they're on the street and we have bombs all over the place, will people still think the current Government is great? Or will they ponder and say to themselves, "Why didn't we have someone who could change the Government?"

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore."

belian78
03-05-2008, 08:28 AM
These days I'm getting really frustrated by the people who are ignorant to facts. I mean I thank Ron Paul for really getting me involved in monetary policy and opening my eyes to our foreign policy of the last 100 years.

Whenever I discuss with people that none of these candidates will change anything and continue their useless policies that will continue to hurt this great nation. I give them facts and even sources (in most cases) and they never believe it.

I get so angry afterwards because I can't some people can be so diehard status quo. They just believe whatever they read or hear from the mainstream media news sources.

It baffles me when people agree with Mitt Romney that we should "talk to our lawyers about invading Iran," instead of looking to our Constitution. It amazes that people think it's great to stay in Iraq for 100 years. I lose my mind when people want more Government control in our lives, whether it's health care or the Patriot Act. And I'm stunned that some people think the Federal Reserve is great for the United States, even when presented with facts.

Just by these people's ignorance, I'm sticking with the Ron Paul Revolution until I die. Even when I die my coffin will have Ron Paul Revolution plastered all over it. Also for my eulogy I'll have one of Dr. Paul's great speeches to inform the public.

When and how will people realize that the current system of Government is not a great thing? Will they ever realize? Even when they're on the street and we have bombs all over the place, will people still think the current Government is great? Or will they ponder and say to themselves, "Why didn't we have someone who could change the Government?"

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore."
a majority of american citizens are like methheads and the government is their meth. they will be in denial until everything, EVERYTHING is at rock bottom. only then will they open their eyes, and then it will be to say 'oh but what can we do now?'.

Cinderella
03-05-2008, 08:32 AM
by then it will be too late for us to do anything!!! we have to keep waking people up to the shit the government is setting us up for......in it for the long haul.....and it will be a loooooooonnnnnggggg haul

a_moran3
03-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Times the lonnnnnnggggggg by 10.

Mortikhi
03-05-2008, 08:44 AM
I just had some fool tell me how well the Iraq war is going and he used links to the DoD website to prove his point. :D

hawks4ronpaul
03-05-2008, 09:29 AM
I just had some fool tell me how well the Iraq war is going and he used links to the DoD website to prove his point. :D

That is strange because I link to the DoD's field reports to show the opposite.

See

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/2008/03/how-to-withdraw-from-iraq-safely-mahan.html

and

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/2008/01/finish-job-scam.html

I wonder how he explains that.

mcgraw_wv
03-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Yes!!! people who can not accept certain truths about how things work drive me nuts. I know there is holding on to what you believe in, but you are only strong when you acknowledge the reality, and formulate a plan to continue on.

Hanging on to ideas that have 0% of succeeding, just wastes the next 7 months towards a goal that will not happen.

Instead, if we all accepted the reality that RP WILL NOT BE THE NOMINEE, we can focus our time and effort in states like PA, and get other people elected with liek ideas, or we can take that money and start a new party and organize, or something...

There are actual things we can do to further the message... People who hold on to a dream simply for the sake of refusing to admit reality, are annoying, and become a waste of effort we could use towards real future initatives.

We really need RP to pull out, formulate a plan, and organize teh grassroots into a Fiscal Army ready to do what we need to increase the ideas.

Lack of leadership at the HQ level failed the organization of this effort, which unravelled into infighting about what to do next... as long as HQ fails to lead, we will lose more and more support daily as we have been since the Cali debate.

jaybone
03-05-2008, 09:41 AM
You can lead a horse to water.....
Seriously, do not sweat it
Such things as frustration, anger, despondence, fear, apathy, they all spring from WITHIN YOU.
Choose to see your world in a positive manner, and others will quite naturally follow your lead.

For instance, if you were to take Ron's advice on dollar depreciation and invested in gold and silver, you are enjoying wealth right now, while the USD and everybody's savings go down in flames. Who does not want wealth AND safety?

Be proud of your newly acquired knowledge of our American heritage of peace and freedom, keep images in your mind of the Founders smiling down on you for the positive change that you are fighting for. Show others the confidence you now have because you are AWAKE and fully aware of what may lie ahead.
If you take this approach, you cannot help but radiate goodness, others will notice and when they are ready to be awakened they will wonder if they may have been wrong all along.
Set and example and others will follow!

molly_pitcher
03-05-2008, 12:04 PM
I'm frustrated daily.

Chin up.

bucfish
03-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Everyday of my entire life I am frustrated by mindless cannot think for themself people. But just deal with it and try to educate people to the best of your ability. Do not use force or come across as a know it all. Be polite fair and well versed.

damien88
03-05-2008, 12:17 PM
If you want the people to be convinced of how the other "candidates" will not come through on their promises simply link them to that persons website and point out the ridiculous,downright lies and contradictions.Then link them to President Paul's site and voila a convert. Its worked for me a few times