PDA

View Full Version : Delegate Compilation **Quick input needed**

JR from Texas
03-05-2008, 08:01 AM
So my thoughts are we can start a thread where we build a structure organized by

County, then Senatorial District, then Precinct

That ppl can fill in. The question is - do we want to do this so broadly? We know the other party watches this thread. We know all of us are going to attend the district convention - do we want to hand such information over to the other party?

My thought is that we can only motivate McCain's delegates to show up at the convention by publishing our victory numbers. I believe most people nominated to go to the state convention will - but ppl might get lazy at the district.

So why dont we wait 3 weeks before doing any large-scale compilation?

The job will be easier and we wont be giving away our stength.

TRosen75
03-05-2008, 08:31 AM
If anything, I'd say compile the list in private through PMs and E-mail. Organization will help us a lot, but we also need to be careful, like you said, of the others that want to know our strength. Perhaps have everyone that is a confirmed RP delegate send an e-mail to a specific person, and we can start putting together a private list.

runderwo
03-05-2008, 08:58 AM
Anything you do should be done with the coordination of Jean.

vauge
03-05-2008, 09:30 AM
If anything, I'd say compile the list in private through PMs and E-mail. Organization will help us a lot, but we also need to be careful, like you said, of the others that want to know our strength. Perhaps have everyone that is a confirmed RP delegate send an e-mail to a specific person, and we can start putting together a private list.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/texas/

Hoover Dog 1957
03-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Contact your Ron Paul meetup grouo at meetup.com. If you are not a member of your meetup group join so you can get email updates on matters such as this topic. I had an organizer contact me for Senatorial Convention training. Our Austin group is very organized.

TRosen75
03-05-2008, 06:08 PM
From Ron Paul 2008:

[ note -- if you were elected Delegate or Alternate from your Precinct, please email your county, precinct, name & contact info to: tx@ronpaul2008.com ]

Bradley in DC
03-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Maybe this would make more sense as a wiki? Great idea, btw. Texas has a really screwy system.

RP4EVER
03-06-2008, 02:35 AM
anyone interested can have the spreadsheet i started......info is missing in areas