PDA

View Full Version : Remember - Even the campaign will still be around after the election

Jeremy
03-05-2008, 07:48 AM
And FYI, in the coming days, we are going to have a few blog posts outlining how the precinct leader program will carry on this revolution even after the 2008 election is complete. The tools that we are providing are invaluable, and will help us organize as efficiently at the local level as possible. Remember: all politics is local. By taking back our precincts one at a time, we will lay the groundwork for taking back the entire Republican party — both the presidency AND the Congress.

But we need your help to do it. Regardless of where you live, sign-up to be a precinct leader, recruit others to do the same, and then make as many phone calls as you can. This revolution is yours, and we’re counting on your help!

I'm wondering if a presidential campaign has ever stuck around before... even after the election =o

tangent4ronpaul
03-05-2008, 07:51 AM
I'm wondering if a presidential campaign has ever stuck around before... even after the election =o

Howard Dean

-n

New York For Paul
03-05-2008, 12:44 PM
I have heard rumors that the Ron Paul national HQ will be open for many more months into the fall.

joemiller
03-05-2008, 12:58 PM

I agree, signing up to be your "precinct leader"is the most effective thing we can do and make as many phone calls as you can. As a Ron Paul "precinct committee man or woman", we can also take over the Republican Party and keep the
R3volution alive for the next election.

joe

Primbs
03-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Many of the candidates set up organizations that continue. Pat Robertson set up the Christian Coalition after his failed attempt.

Conservatives and libertarians can do the same thing.