PDA

View Full Version : It Ain't Over!!!!!!!

nodope0695
03-05-2008, 07:15 AM
I just wanted to go on the record as saying that so I won't be grouped in with the negative nancies.

I'm in this for the long haul, as I've been since I began last June.

basevolgal
03-05-2008, 07:19 AM
Me too! Started last May (not on this board though)

McCain could always die. He has been looking a bit peaked lately. I'm not wishing death on him- obviously- but he is really old and he looks it. Ron Paul appears considerably in better shape.

acptulsa
03-05-2008, 07:24 AM
Me too! Started last May (not on this board though)

McCain could always die. He has been looking a bit peaked lately. I'm not wishing death on him- obviously- but he is really old and he looks it. Ron Paul appears considerably in better shape.

He doesn't have to die. He was born in Panama. Swearing him in would be an unConstitutional act.

I don't think John Roberts wants to be impeached. Do you?

Bradley in DC
03-05-2008, 07:25 AM
McCain could always die.

:eek:

Um, or less morbidly, and more likely, McCain could have one of his famous tantrums--in public. ;) :)

jointhefightforfreedom
03-05-2008, 07:43 AM
Ron Paul All The Way!!!!!

mtmedlin
03-05-2008, 08:12 AM
He doesn't have to die. He was born in Panama. Swearing him in would be an unConstitutional act.

Please stop posting this. It isnt true. He has full right to be president other then being an assclown who doesnt deserve it.

TC95
03-05-2008, 08:21 AM

Please stop posting this. It isnt true. He has full right to be president other then being an assclown who doesnt deserve it.

Yeah, and even if it IS true, it doesn't matter. Nothing will come of it because, as far as most people in government are concerned, the Constitution is toilet paper anyway.

Lovecraftian4Paul
03-05-2008, 08:22 AM
Death or Panama-born, it doesn't matter. What stops the GOP from simply putting Romney or whoever McCain selects as VP in his place if something happens? Nothing. The hordes of pro-war scum among both the establishment and rank-and-file Republicans will never allow Ron Paul to take the nomination, especially without winning a single state in the popular vote.

An independent run is our only option now.

acptulsa
03-05-2008, 08:26 AM
Yeah, and even if it IS true, it doesn't matter. Nothing will come of it because, as far as most people in government are concerned, the Constitution is toilet paper anyway.

No, mtmedlin, I don't think I will hush up about it, thank you. He is indeed a clown, and any excuse our carefully planted delegates can use to avoid being bound to vote for him is a good thing, I think. And as for the toilet paper, I agree. However and fortunately, most G.O.P. delegates aren't actually in government, and John Roberts doesn't especially want to be impeached for swearing an ineligible man in.

Cinderella
03-05-2008, 08:30 AM
even if this is over and mccain has the nomination he wont be president.....its not in the plan of the establishment.....were going to end up with an obaba or hitlery.....remember theyre for mandatory service.....with all the shit this country has gotten itself into that mandatory service is what the government wants!!

or there will be another attack on our "freedom" and bush will declare martial law and he will be our new dictator and there will be no election.....yikes!!! i just scared the crap out of myself!!!

acptulsa
03-05-2008, 08:33 AM
even if this is over and mccain has the nomination he wont be president.....its not in the plan of the establishment.....were going to end up with an obaba or hitlery.....remember theyre for mandatory service.....with all the shit this country has gotten itself into that mandatory service is what the government wants!!

or there will be another attack on our "freedom" and bush will declare martial law and he will be our new dictator and there will be no election.....yikes!!! i just scared the crap out of myself!!!

We need to keep up the fight. If they're going to go the martial law route we need to force them to do it. If this is the only thing that will awaken the sheep then that's what is needed to save the Constitution. We can't stop now, we're too close.

Cinderella
03-05-2008, 08:42 AM
fight to the death!!! REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peregrin
03-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Yes, keep up the fight! I'm going to vote for Ron Paul for president even if I have to write his name all over the ballot.

molly_pitcher
03-05-2008, 12:16 PM
songbird.

nodope0695
03-07-2008, 04:13 PM
:eek:

Um, or less morbidly, and more likely, McCain could have one of his famous tantrums--in public. ;) :)

From what I've just read, it would seem he did that today with a NYT reporter. That guy is just plain scum.

Highland
03-07-2008, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=basevolgal;1326369]Me too! Started last May (not on this board though)

McCain could always die. He has been looking a bit peaked lately.

We aren't that lucky....:rolleyes:

tropicangela
03-07-2008, 04:31 PM
I just wanted to go on the record as saying that so I won't be grouped in with the negative nancies.

I'm in this for the long haul, as I've been since I began last June.

Bump for positive OP.

Ball
03-07-2008, 04:33 PM
McCain could easily fall short, then we'll have another Garfield

nodope0695
03-07-2008, 04:36 PM
WOW...I searched youtube for McCain's "moments", and I'm amazed at just how much of a jerk that guy really is...God help us all if he is elected. And there I was thinking Bush is the worst president ever...McCain would be even WORSE.

acmegeek
03-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Count be in with those who still see victory...

A LOT can happen in 7 months!!! And most likely will.

TNforPaul45
03-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Fight to the Death! Fight for Liberty!

nodope0695
03-08-2008, 05:51 AM
Count be in with those who still see victory...

A LOT can happen in 7 months!!! And most likely will.

+1000

My sentiments exactly. ALOT can happen, and I think the first thing to transpire will be McCain shooting himself in the foot with his temper or his past. Or, he could croak. Which ever happens, we have seven months to watch the show.