PDA

View Full Version : What are people going to think?

123tim
03-05-2008, 06:46 AM
This is a question that is important to me (in Pennsylvania) because I'm campaigning for Ron Paul and I'll need to retool my strategy.

I've asked this question here (and not in the Pennsylvania sub-category) in case someone from another state is wondering about the same question.

What will the people be thinking when they go to vote next month? Will they cast a sympathy vote for Mike Huckabee, or will they be thinking that he's still in the race?

How many candidates will be on the ballot? Will it include Mike Huckabee (and others) who have already dropped out?

Watching people vote for Mitt Romney long after he dropped out boggles my mind. I could understand if these votes were from die-hard Romney supporters who were going to vote for him no matter what, but I don't think that this was the case - I think that they voted because his name was on the ballot and they thought that he was still running.

I can't understand how someone can take the effort to vote and not even take the time to research the candidates enough to know if they're in or out.

It seems that I should stop telling people about Ron Paul and start telling people that everyone else (except Ron Paul and McCain) has dropped out.

WilliamC
03-05-2008, 06:53 AM
Well they can't say voting for Ron Paul is a wasted vote anymore.

With McCain having the majority of the delegates won already all votes are now technically wasted.

So if they have any sense of something being wrong with the Federal Government and they want to send a message to the Republican Party then the best way to do it is by voting for Ron Paul.

123tim
03-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Well they can't say voting for Ron Paul is a wasted vote anymore.

With McCain having the majority of the delegates won already all votes are now technically wasted.

So if they have any sense of something being wrong with the Federal Government and they want to send a message to the Republican Party then the best way to do it is by voting for Ron Paul.

Yep! I found this out tonight. Seems like my job is much easier now.

By the way...I really appreciate the literature that people sent to me from other states with finished primaries. I had been handing out fliers that I printed out. These are much better.