PDA

View Full Version : MSM still ignore Paul

satchelmcqueen
03-05-2008, 06:23 AM
Even after there are just 2 men left Paul is still being ignored here on my local Fox Atlanta station. The reporter just said McCain is the only man left on the Republican side. He knew he was lying also, as it showed.

tommyzDad
03-05-2008, 07:35 AM
:rolleyes: These MSM retards just keeping digging themselves deeper and deeper into a hole.....Six months 'til St. Paul and anything can happen.

TC95
03-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Even after there are just 2 men left Paul is still being ignored here on my local Fox Atlanta station. The reporter just said McCain is the only man left on the Republican side. He knew he was lying also, as it showed.

I'm not surprised.

HollyforRP
03-05-2008, 10:21 AM
This has pissed off alot of their viewers.

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Looking forward to the day when America ignores the MSM

satchelmcqueen
03-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Here is what I just sent them....

"This morning around 7:15 am your news reporter said that John McCain is the only candidate left on the Republican side.

Wrong. Ron Paul is still in this race and you have just showed me that even at a local level, you guys in the news refuse to report the truth. The delegates arent even voting until September at the convention. You are lying to the public by what you reported this morning. With 7 months to go anything can happen and besides most of the delegates can vote anyway they want. I will be watching Thursday morning for a retraction and correction. I expect to hear that you made a mistake and left out Ron Paul in your reporting. With 2 guys still in, how can you miss that fact? If this isnt corrected on air i will not watch Fox 5 again and cancel my locals with Dish.

Thank you very much,"