PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Republican vs Ron Paul, time to call the gop

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 05:40 AM
yep now onto the convention and dont forgot if the republican party doesnt nominate ron paul. We can write him in or vote for anybody but a republican..

The only loyalty i have to the republican party is ron pauls message and the republican platform,after that we vote for who is the best. the gop ignored and encouraged the media blackout,let the gop know LOUD AND CLEAR WHO WE SUPPORT,of course unless you plan on voting for mccain ,NOT

RON PAUL 2008 ,I hope he runs independent , my donations are waiting. If not we have 4 yrs tobuild the party or leave the old party ,the choice is up to the gop...

for all the naysayers on the independent run, I GET IT BUILD within the republican,but at some point you have to understand the republican party isnt the republican party anymore and if we dont take the party over ,IT WILL BE TIME TO MOVE ON,of course unless you plan on voting for a Hillary Republican aka mccain

RON PAUL written in STONE

CALL THE GOP, CALL ALL REPUBLICANS,IF WE DONT STAND UP AND BE HEARD,then i assure you the goal of the republican party is to silence you and the republican message, the fact the old party is pushing mccain shows you the republican party isnt republican anymore.

If you want to give up after the convention ,then waste your vote on a hillary republican. If you want to stand for freedom,then the time is now to plan a secondary plan ,unless you plan on rolling over and just sitting back as they force feed you this mccain crap. STAND UP NOW CALL YOUR GOP LOCAL/STATE /NATIONAL. The Republican Party FEARS their own platform, they are ignoring their own platform. They fear we wont vote for Mccain.
ITS TIME TO SHOW THEM THE FEAR AND REALITY,anything less is a vote for mccain.

RON PAUL 2008 do you want a REPUBLICAN or do you want a hillary republican(mccain )

I'll TAKE A REAL REPUBLICAN RON PAUL 2008

NOW GET TO WORK, eventually we either take back the republican party or we leave in mass any other option is a pipe dream:mad:

jointhefightforfreedom
03-05-2008, 06:56 AM
bump

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 09:51 AM
bump

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Become a delegate Folks, the gop really is clueless to whats coming at the convention. if they ignore ron paul they lose the general election,keep that in mind when you smile:)

There is only one Republican running now RON PAUL vs hillary republican(mccain)

remember when there were 11 ,if you said mccain and ron paul would be only 2 left with 6 months to convention, you guys would of called me insane well guess what:)

only 2 left now only one left in the republican party worth voting for in a general election RON PAUL or the gop is dead in the water,LET THE GOP KNOW LOUD AND CLEAR:)

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 02:34 PM
REPEAT AFTER ME;) SAY 3 TIMES TO EVERY REPUBLICAN YOU KNOW, WE HAVE 6 MONTHS TO CONVENTION

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY REPUBLICAN RUNNING. HE IS THE ONLY REPUBLICAN WHO CAN WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION IN 2008.

If they dont get it by convention day,tell them no worries, we have 4 more years to correct their mistakes.... THERE IS NO WAY MCCAIN WILL WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION.

RON PAUL 2008

kill the banks
03-05-2008, 02:41 PM
rump election ?

kill the banks

speciallyblend
03-06-2008, 07:40 AM
bump ,time to send a message to the gop,of course you can wait till after the election when it means nothing