PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU supporters in Texas and Ohio!

Edu
03-05-2008, 05:21 AM
And a special thanks to http://www.ronpaulbillboards.com/ for all that hard work and sticking with it!

For those people willing to listen, Ron Paul's message got out!

Thanks!

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 05:27 AM
yep now onto the convention and dont forgot if the republican party doesnt nominate ron paul. We can write him in or vote for anybody but a republican..

the only loyalty i have to the republican party is ron pauls message,after that we vote for who is the best. the gop ignored and encouraged the media blackout,let the gop know LOUD AND CLEAR WHO WE SUPPORT,of course unless you plan on voting for mccain ,NOT

RON PAUL 2008 ,I hope he runs independent , my donations are waiting. If not we have 4 yrs tobuild the party or leave the old party ,the choice is up to the gop...

for all the naysayers on the independent run, I GET IT BUILD within the republican,but at some point you have to understand the republican party isnt the republican party anymore and if we dont take the party over ,IT WILL BE TIME TO MOVE ON,of course unless you plan on voting for a Hillary Republican aka mccain

Sarge
03-05-2008, 06:01 AM
Thank you to all who voted and made the effort yesterday to become delegates.

It sounds like Texas did great. I hope we did well in delegates in the other States.

I hope Dr. Paul comes out swinging, now he has his District race won.

The other choices are not acceptable.

Edu
03-05-2008, 06:15 AM
The right RP people in congress can stop bad legislation from ANY president!

(not that the president legislates anything but you get it)