PDA

View Full Version : A call to all Ron Paul delegates

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 03:25 AM
As you can see now the fear is building in our Government. They tell us that McCain is they nominee. He is only the PRESUMPTIVE nominee.
They only way John McCain can prevail is if they encourage enough of us to give up and not show up for our delegate positions. McCain has very limited support in the GOP and we can change the entire outcome if we continue to add delegates and make sure we show up for the conventions.

The smell blood, despair, and weakness from us. They are using all forms of tactics to discourage us from completing our mission. These tactics include moles on this board and in the media. We must use our knowledge and endurance now more than ever to change the face of America.

We are a very large movement in the political arena and they understand that as a unified group we likely would change their torrid plans for us. We are almost there, now is the time to step up your activity in this movement. I say fight on people, fight like your lives and the lives of your family depend on it...as they very well may.

BigRedBrent
03-05-2008, 04:08 AM
I will not give up and I don't even know if I will be rejected as a delegate or not in my state. I hope I am not rejected. I will fight for Ron Paul and our message of freedom and prosperity until I am unable to do so.

Magicman
03-05-2008, 04:11 AM
What is my options in a winner take all state? Can I be a John Mccain poser supporter in order to support Ron Paul in the second round?

I need some strategies or ideas on how to approach this. Id like to become a delegate but dont want to help Mccain out.

jointhefightforfreedom
03-05-2008, 04:16 AM
At my polling place many Rep tried to convince me we didnt have a precinct meeting and that only the Dems did that!
I became a delegate along with 4 out of 4 Delegates for Paul!!

mcvac
03-05-2008, 08:12 AM
As you can see now the fear is building in our Government. They tell us that McCain is they nominee. He is only the PRESUMPTIVE nominee.
They only way John McCain can prevail is if they encourage enough of us to give up and not show up for our delegate positions. McCain has very limited support in the GOP and we can change the entire outcome if we continue to add delegates and make sure we show up for the conventions.

The smell blood, despair, and weakness from us. They are using all forms of tactics to discourage us from completing our mission. These tactics include moles on this board and in the media. We must use our knowledge and endurance now more than ever to change the face of America.

We are a very large movement in the political arena and they understand that as a unified group we likely would change their torrid plans for us. We are almost there, now is the time to step up your activity in this movement. I say fight on people, fight like your lives and the lives of your family depend on it...as they very well may.

OMG...Thank you...A voice of reason....I am really getting blown away by how many people on this board are talking third party BS and don't understand that Mccain does not have this locked up....I urge those who think this way to do the research..OTHERWISE...please shut up...take a seat to the side and let the big boys do whats right.

Cinderella
03-05-2008, 08:35 AM
thank u puppet....my life and the future of my daughter deoends on this.....i love u all....i really mean that

Banana
03-05-2008, 10:09 AM
What is my options in a winner take all state? Can I be a John Mccain poser supporter in order to support Ron Paul in the second round?

I need some strategies or ideas on how to approach this. Id like to become a delegate but dont want to help Mccain out.

This actually depends on how your state selects delegates. If it's by conventions or where general people elect delegates, as opposed to candidates picking a slate, then you have a chance of sneaking in.

Having 1191+ Ron Paul supporters as delegates means we have the control of the party. We may not able to do anything WRT nomination and may be bound to nominate McCain, BUT, we are free to do anything about party's platforms, rules, and whatnots. We can then make platform consistent with RP's message, pass resolution contempting IRS, Fed, Iraq War, and maybe even make it politically difficult for McCain to keep running on his message and thus end up endorsing Ron Paul's message.

LEK
03-05-2008, 11:12 AM
At my polling place many Rep tried to convince me we didnt have a precinct meeting and that only the Dems did that!
I became a delegate along with 4 out of 4 Delegates for Paul!!

I remember you posted this yesterday (?) - good for you.
Thank you!

georgiaboy
03-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Thank you, PPM. You said it all.

Naysayers, go away. If you're done, you're done. If your so-called realism has gotten the best of you, so be it. Keep it real. This campaign has had more than its share of external attack and yet we stalwart will press on. We really don't need a bag of hammers dragging us down or banging cymbals in our ears, but if you must continue the tirade, we can take it.

The rest of us have good and worthwhile work to do.
See you at the convention.

georgiaboy

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 12:55 PM
I do not know the rules for every state in the union. I do not have the time as I am busy keeping up with the snakes here in Nevada.
You must stay diligent in your quest to be your state delegate. This will require connecting with others in your area and ensuring that you understand their motivation and tactics. Ron Paul supporters are of a unique nature, generally very independent. We cannot hole up and wish things were different. Now is the time to gather our forces and work in groups and make our desires happens. We only have a few short months to prepare for this mother of all modern showdowns! You will be greatly rewarded in the history books.

Name this quote....

Everyone, Republican or otherwise has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small, no one is too old or too young to do something."

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Well no one played along so I will tell you.
Bobby Sands while he was on hunger strike in Long Kesh 1981

kyleAF
03-05-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm a delegate, and I'll be going as far as I am able. (National if possible!)

I have no compunction with breaking whatever pledge I might be under. I took an actual oath to defend something, and that trumps anything else. No contest, really.

I agree: nay-sayers can GTFO... OR you can help us out---work your way into a delegate position and impose the Ron Paul platform on your local GOP---while secretly believing that it won't work. Either way is fine with me.

kyleAF
03-05-2008, 10:21 PM
I say fight on people, fight like your lives and the lives of your family depend on it...as they very well may.

I wonder how many of us here actually realize that this is completely true.

nbhadja
03-05-2008, 10:22 PM
bump

Jodi
03-05-2008, 10:43 PM

Join this meetup and learn
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1813/