PDA

View Full Version : UNACCEPTABLE! I refuse to tolerate for 4 years ANYBODY except Ron Paul for President!

SeekLiberty
03-05-2008, 02:37 AM
INTOLERABLE! THAT is the resolve each one of us MUST have regarding any other individual being President besides Ron Paul. We all KNOW that Ron Paul is the only right man for the job. This is something we KNOW to the core of our hearts.

Do we have four more years to screw around while our remnant Republic gets so fully destroyed that there isn't even a remnant of Freedom left?

Hell no we don't! We live in very dangerous times. We're not playing a game. Evil is taking over. We The People absolutely have to put the brakes on this destruction of Individual Liberty, NOW.

IMO, this is just the calm before the RENEWED Ron Paul Revolution hurricane!

April 30th, Ron Paul's new book, "The Revolution: A Manifesto" is coming out. I believe this book is going to revitalize the existing Revolution, and light the brush fires of Liberty across all America as we make a MASSIVE effort to get his new book into the hands of EVERY American in America.

I refuse to have a defeatist spirit no matter what the "realists" say. Every reality starts with a FOCUSED DREAM with a Will of "Never say die" that is unstoppable!

Renew that Live Free or Die spirit inside you.

We don't have to tolerate anything less than Ron Paul for our President.

I won't. I just won't! Nothing else is an option to me. Ron Paul HAS to be our next President!

- SL

Kludge
03-05-2008, 02:39 AM
*ponders the probable suicide of SL and sadly, has to admit his potential disappointment since *OVERALL*, SL is probably a positive force in the world.*

Don't kill yourself SL.

Edit: You could also murder.... certain people. That'd be acceptable, and if you do kill yourself, would be much more productive and "immortal".

SeekLiberty
03-05-2008, 02:48 AM
*ponders the probable suicide of SL and sadly, has to admit his potential disappointment since *OVERALL*, SL is probably a positive force in the world.)

Don't kill yourself SL.

I know you care about me :rolleyes:, but don't worry, I promise won't kill myself.

But I am willing to die to defend and protect Individual Liberty and our Constitution if I'm forced to.

Live Free or Die!

Will you?

- SL

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 06:15 AM
yep now onto the convention and dont forgot if the republican party doesnt nominate ron paul. We can write him in or vote for anybody but a republican..

The only loyalty i have to the republican party is ron pauls message and the republican platform,after that we vote for who is the best. the gop ignored and encouraged the media blackout,let the gop know LOUD AND CLEAR WHO WE SUPPORT,of course unless you plan on voting for mccain ,NOT

RON PAUL 2008 ,I hope he runs independent , my donations are waiting. If not we have 4 yrs tobuild the party or leave the old party ,the choice is up to the gop...

for all the naysayers on the independent run, I GET IT BUILD within the republican,but at some point you have to understand the republican party isnt the republican party anymore and if we dont take the party over ,IT WILL BE TIME TO MOVE ON,of course unless you plan on voting for a Hillary Republican aka mccain

RON PAUL written in STONE

CALL THE GOP, CALL ALL REPUBLICANS,IF WE DONT STAND UP AND BE HEARD,then i assure you the goal of the republican party is to silence you and the republican message, the fact the old party is pushing mccain shows you the republican party isnt republican anymore.

If you want to give up after the convention ,then waste your vote on a hillary republican. If you want to stand for freedom,then the time is now to plan a secondary plan ,unless you plan on rolling over and just sitting back as they force feed you this mccain crap. STAND UP NOW CALL YOUR GOP LOCAL/STATE /NATIONAL. The Republican Party FEARS their own platform, they are ignoring their own platform. They fear we wont vote for Mccain.
ITS TIME TO SHOW THEM THE FEAR AND REALITY,anything less is a vote for mccain.

RON PAUL 2008 do you want a REPUBLICAN or do you want a hillary republican(mccain )

I'll TAKE A REAL REPUBLICAN RON PAUL 2008

NOW GET TO WORK, eventually we either take back the republican party or lwe leave in mass any other option is a pipe dream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jrich4rpaul
03-05-2008, 06:17 AM
It ain't over til the convention! So keep your chin up.

robert4rp08
03-05-2008, 07:34 AM
We should start a program, organization, PAC, whatever to have a copy of this book delivered to every household in America.

Phase 1 of the rEVOLution was to convert the sheeple. Problem is that they are not well-informed to receive the message.

Phase 2 of the rEVOLution is to educate the sheeple.

kidal25
03-05-2008, 07:40 AM
John McCain-HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ron Paul-HeLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

F(_)CK John. I'm ashamed that the Republican Party might nominate this guy.

Sarge
03-05-2008, 07:56 AM
The am. news is saying Hillary is hinting at a Hillary-Obama ticket. I am sure she wants to be the headliner.

If it happens, McCain is dead in the water.

Dr. Paul needs to stay in this and convince people there is no way McCain would beat that ticket.

He is the only one that might, if it happens.

SeekLiberty
03-05-2008, 09:08 AM
We should start a program, organization, PAC, whatever to have a copy of this book delivered to every household in America.

Phase 1 of the rEVOLution was to convert the sheeple. Problem is that they are not well-informed to receive the message.

Phase 2 of the rEVOLution is to educate the sheeple.

Exactly. In Phase 1, we apparently miscalculated the intelligence of the Sheeple.

So yes, in Phase 2, EVERY household in America needs Ron's new book delivered to them. We should call upon the WORLD to help us out with this. We have a willing world on our side. The good People of the World want Ron Paul for President of the United States.

Perhaps we can call this huge book drive in Phase 2 of the rEVOLution:

PROJECT FREEDOM EDUCATION

I don't have the talent to create a cool website for something like this. But perhaps somebody creative can do something along this line that stands out and gets attention.

IMO, I don't see any other action that can be any more important that this.

Ron's new book can have strike a chord with Americans just like Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" booklet did in the first American Revolution.

Books can change history. We can do it with this one!

- SL

FreeTraveler
03-05-2008, 09:48 AM

Probably the MOST IMPORTANT IDEA in the history of this campaign. I'd support a moneybomb to start a "Gideon-like" organization dedicated to getting the book and the message out to as many people as possible, in as many different ways as possible.

Could somebody do a website to collect funds to send a copy to every library in America, for starters?

Perhaps a campaign to convince colleges to teach the course?

Does anybody know how to write a course outline? How about offering the course free to any teacher who is willing to teach it? There are lots of adult education programs that could offer the course as well. I might even sign up to teach it in Adult Ed if I had an effective course outline based on the book.

Who's writing the script for "rEVOLution, the Movie!"?

What about the mini-series? The audiobook?

Vet_from_cali
03-05-2008, 11:25 AM
lol the establishment is laughing

molly_pitcher
03-05-2008, 11:43 AM
bump

jmdrake
06-12-2012, 05:53 PM
bump. Yeah it's four years old but bump anyway.

cheapseats
06-13-2012, 05:26 PM
lol the establishment is laughing

All the way to their VAULTS.

THEY know better than to trust "The Banks".