PDA

View Full Version : ABC News: Revolution REVIVED!!

PaulTriumph
03-05-2008, 02:25 AM
Not altogether negative, but wanted to post this to give us something to fight for!! http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=4389616&page=1

Finally, a major news source reports Ron Paul has TRIUMPHED in his district, and WILL NOT renege on his promise to America!

HOWEVER, notice the words they choose: instead of focusing on the new two-man race for the GOP nomination, they say RP "has pledged to continue his Republican presidential bid, knowing full well that the odds and delegate math are now firmly against him."

Ha, ha- we have now dispensed with (count 'em!) Hunter, Tancredo, Thompson, Romney and now Huckabee! We're one of TWO left standing- and with MILLIONS still left in the bank!! I know lots of us have been chomping at the bit over the last few weeks wondering what RP would do. Now we know- he has been biding his time wating for THIS MOMENT.

Just think ahead to a one-on-one debate with RP and McCain. McCain will have NO WHERE to hide!! The conservative, grassroots GOP base will quickly see what the traditional process has bought them- and they will get a severe case of buyer's remorse REAL soon!

The MSM has declared "game over", but the primaries are MONTHS from being over! Our job now is to help convince the GOP base voters that McCain is NO option- to get as many delegates as possible in the coming primaries. AND to tell our county and state reps that we WILL NOT STAND for a McCain nomination. We mus tdemand that our voice be heard at the nomination- we will broker it ourselves!!

Count up the delegates- RP has a share already, plus those from the quitters (listed already) plus all the unpledged delegates. The MSM has their own formulas, but we will show that this r3volution will make HISTORY before its done. The only question left is- what part will YOU play in the story??:D

smartguy911
03-05-2008, 02:34 AM
i don't think there will be any debate between paul and mccain. Don't expect any media attention. so only thing left to focus on is delegates.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
03-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Ya the media is not going to hold a GOP debate now. They would not do it with three. They certainly wont do it with 2.

If RP wants it he has to convince people to vote for him in the future states and for delegates to switch to him. Or for someone to actually figure out the real delegate count.

CNN changed the picture within minutes to show McCain as "Presumptive Nominee" and Huck as "Out". Still while not showing Paul.

on this page:
ht tp://edition.cn n.com/POLITICS/
2 breaks in there.

jmdrake
03-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Uh...I hate to break it to you but the odds and the delegate math are against him. Even Ron Paul has acknowledged as much in his latest speech to supporters. My only fault with this article is that it didn't stress how badly Ron Paul kicked Peden's butt! A 70% win is not at all "close". His district overwhelming embraced the message of a non interventionist foreign policy including being against the war in Iraq. And why is the media surprised by this? Since his famous vote against the Iraq war Dr. Paul has had 2 other elections (2004 and 2006) and he won them both overwhelmingly. Anyway, overall a good article. But I'm still mad at ABC for their nonsense article about Paul "dropping out" and being like a "liberal democrat ACLU member". :mad:

Regards,

John M. Drake