PDA

View Full Version : Now we separate the true supporters and the people who just wanted to be part....

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:08 AM
of the movement...

PEOPLE REMEMBER THAT THE MOST ACTIVE PEOPLE ARE NOT IN THIS BOARD, YOU CAN`T EVEN KNOW THAT THESE SOME PEOPLE EVEN SUPPORT RON PAUL!

:rolleyes:

The real supporters WILL continue the fight until we win!

And if we donīt win in September, we will still continue!

:cool:

Paulitician
03-05-2008, 01:09 AM
By your own definition you're not a true supporter :D

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Ignore these people and work with the campaign and ask how you can help!

Iīm sure that they will tell you when thereīs absolutely nothing you can do anymore...

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:11 AM

Yes, iīm not the most active supporter...i canīt be, i donīt live in States ?

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 01:12 AM

There is a difference between activist and supporter....you MAY be a supporter but definatley not an activist.

I don't even consider you a supporter IMHO.

mtbaird5687
03-05-2008, 01:13 AM
God, stop making threads already. Theres a difference between being a real supporter who realizes we don't have a shot and a real supporter who ignores the truth when its staring them right in the face.

If you want to do more good for Ron Paul's ideals and values, help the supporters who are campaigning for the House as Ron Paul republicans.

Paulitician
03-05-2008, 01:13 AM
There is a difference between activist and supporter....you MAY be a supporter but definatley not an activist.

I don't even consider you a supporter IMHO.
Eh, what are with the personal attacks? You don't even know me.

"Judge not lest ye be judged" :(

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:14 AM
Hey, now you see how small % there who are making these negative post....

These two guys are making most of them....

They are NOT OUR MOVEMENT, they are not even part of it ?

Do you think that a ron paul revoltunarie would talk like that....

mtbaird5687
03-05-2008, 01:16 AM
It's just really hard for me to sit back and read people who are sticking their fingers in their ears and ignoring what is going on. Ron Paul will not win the Republican nomination. PERIOD.

Its fine to keep supporting his ideals and beliefs, but don't sit here and tell me he has a shot.

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:16 AM
God, stop making threads already. Theres a difference between being a real supporter who realizes we don't have a shot and a real supporter who ignores the truth when its staring them right in the face.

If you want to do more good for Ron Paul's ideals and values, help the supporters who are campaigning for the House as Ron Paul republicans.

I really canīt see how you canīt do both ? I really donīt ?

I really donīt see how you canīt be involved in the delegate process and help the RP Republicans...

Yeah, media tells you that it is false hope, but i donīt believe before Ron Paul says it...Itīs about the honesty, you know...

And please donīt act like you have even supported Ron Paul...You are really not part of ANY REVOLUTION...

Fields
03-05-2008, 01:17 AM
You "draw the line in the sand" guys are pretty pathetic.

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:19 AM
It's just really hard for me to sit back and read people who are sticking their fingers in their ears and ignoring what is going on. Ron Paul will not win the Republican nomination. PERIOD.

Its fine to keep supporting his ideals and beliefs, but don't sit here and tell me he has a shot.

In September itīs over and a lot can happen before that...Why you ignore that ?

mtbaird5687
03-05-2008, 01:20 AM

I really donīt see how you canīt be involved in the delegate process and help the RP Republicans...

Yeah, media tells you that it is false hope, but i donīt believe before Ron Paul says it...Itīs about the honesty, you know...

And please donīt act like you have even supported Ron Paul...You are really not part of ANY REVOLUTION...

Hah, yes i supported Ron Paul for president. I still support what he believes in and I'm just saying he has no shot at securing the republican nomination. I'm being realistic here.

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 01:21 AM
Eh, what are with the personal attacks? You don't even know me.

"Judge not lest ye be judged" :(

I have nothing personal against you but I am judging you by your posts. Your words speak volumes about your convictions.

mtbaird5687
03-05-2008, 01:21 AM

The only thing that could help Ron get the GOP nomination is if McCain dies.

Paulitician
03-05-2008, 01:23 AM
I have nothing personal against you but I am judging you by your posts. Your words speak volumes about your convictions.
Most of my posts have been in support of Ron Paul and his policies

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:23 AM
The only thing that could help Ron get the GOP nomination is if McCain dies.

Show me that he really has the delegates, cause you canīt ?

mtbaird5687
03-05-2008, 01:26 AM
http://enr.sos.state.tx.us/enr/mar04_135_state.htm

Now if you actually believed all the results from the state governments have been fabricated you're just a consipracy theory nut

UtahApocalypse
03-05-2008, 01:28 AM

For those fucking retarded douchebag fucktards that think you can somehow steal the GOP nomination it ends in September.

For us that are ALREADY working on 3rd Party or Independent plans, and not wasting time fucking around in la la land we have until November to win the GENERAL election.

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 01:33 AM
http://enr.sos.state.tx.us/enr/mar04_135_state.htm

Now if you actually believed all the results from the state governments have been fabricated you're just a consipracy theory nut

You posting this shows your ignorance of how the system works. They know how the system works and so do some of us....I mean a lot of us!

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 01:36 AM
For those fucking retarded douchebag fucktards that think you can somehow steal the GOP nomination it ends in September.

For us that are ALREADY working on 3rd Party or Independent plans, and not wasting time fucking around in la la land we have until November to win the GENERAL election.

Have you lost or run out of your meds....
You can call the PPA for assistance.

Actually this post is not much different than all your posts except for the profanity.

tpreitzel
03-05-2008, 01:44 AM

So you plan on Ron winning the general election of 2008 via a 3rd party candidacy? Ron has stated numerous times that he will only seek the nomination of the GOP for POTUS, and as of this minute, Ron is still seeking that nomination. Try sticking yourself with a needle to see if you bleed.

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 01:59 AM

Smell the fear folks?....I do

The Revelotion has now begun delegates!!

stilltrying
03-05-2008, 02:29 AM
It is not over until RP says hes done. Thats it. There is still way too much time before the convention for another mud campaign against J McPain to call it over. There is so much criminal behavior done by McCain that he could drop out at anytime if someone has the desire to expose him with even more damaging evidence. Some call it pipe dreams I call it hope, that morality and decency will win and expose DC criminals for who they are. For those that want to quit go ahead but please dont come back here and try to lower our morale with your negativity and losing attitude. If its over to you please be kind and swallow your tongue so the rest of us wont have to listen to your negativity as we still have fairytale land to live in that someday this country will get back on track whether it be now or 20 years from now.

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 06:18 AM
WRITE IN RON PAUL 2008 ,stay republican but dont vote for a hillary republican thats a true supporter.
If you vote for mccain in a general election,then you never were a republican or a ron paul; supporter.

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 06:21 AM

who are you to classify anyone? exactly you dont have the power or judgement to say who is or isn't a supporter,unless you are the final judge for ron paul supporters ,i think not

Ron Paul Delegate Colorado

RON PAUL WRITTEN IN STONE,we dont need the republican party,they need us,time to show gop;)

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 06:26 AM
So you plan on Ron winning the general election of 2008 via a 3rd party candidacy? Ron has stated numerous times that he will only seek the nomination of the GOP for POTUS, and as of this minute, Ron is still seeking that nomination. Try sticking yourself with a needle to see if you bleed.

well also deal with reality. after september you plan on voting for mccain because the gop told you to? i think not, a 3rd party run or US writing him in will be better then wasting a vote on a hillary republican,of course unless you plan on voting for mccain because the gop told you so,i think not.
it is possible to multi task and it doesnt matter what ron paul says after convention the story will change or the republican party loses the election and our revolution moves on with the republican party or without it;)

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NEEDS US,WE DONT NEED THE Hillary REPUBLICAN PARTY or hillary republicans.

If you want to give up after convention then vote for mccain.

My vote is RON PAUL 2008,i dont need the republican party to tell me who to vote for;)