PDA

View Full Version : People who give up, answer ?

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:00 AM
:mad:First, i donīt believe that itīs over until Ron Paul says it, i donīt believe the MEDIA.

Iīm sure that Ron Paul tells us to stop working our asses off when itīs useless...

But people who have give up now, answer this...

Are just going to go back to your holes now ?

I really wonder what motivates you here, are you really trying to stop people for working for the campaign or what motivates you to continue spreading your own thoughts here ?

Why canīt you let people work for the campaign as long as they ask for it ? Iīm sure that they tell us when tiīs useless...

What an earth motivates you to post your shit here?

:mad:

Paulitician
03-05-2008, 01:01 AM
I'm not going back to my hole. I going to pursue my ideals in my life--much of my ideals I share with Ron Paul. Also:

"I have no Democrat opponent in November and will serve another term in Congress where I will continue my battle in behalf of taxpayers"

Cinderella
03-05-2008, 01:04 AM
I'm am not going back to my hole. I will pursue my ideals in my life--much of my ideals I share with Juan McCain...

another troll......

Paulitician
03-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Um... fail.

Cinderella
03-05-2008, 01:05 AM
bump

amonasro
03-05-2008, 01:05 AM
I'm not going back to my hole. I going to pursue my ideals in my life--much of my ideals I share with Ron Paul. Also:

"I have no Democrat opponent in November and will serve another term in Congress where I will continue my battle in behalf of taxpayers"

Now that's the second time you've posted that.

Good luck with those ideals.

UtahApocalypse
03-05-2008, 01:16 AM
First off I never have said I am giving up....

What I have said is im not fucking wasting valuable time on pipe dreams. I will be working to get Ron Paul elected in the General election. HE WILL NOT BE THE GOP NOMINEE. I right now will bet anyone on this board $1000.00 on that. SO rather then wait to until September I want to work now to gain ballot access, and start funding drives for a independent run.

Those who are saying that they will just vote Ron Paul at the convention are retarded. First off I don't see any way that would be possible. Secondly, that would disfranchise all the voters. (Like McCain or not, the Sheeple did vote for him.) Going against the pledges is dirty, and just as wrong as all the tricks used against us. Honestly if Ron Paul wants to plan that type of thing then he is not truly as honest as I have felt, just another rotten politician.

The only way Ron Paul can still have ANY shot at getting elected is a 3rd Party or Independent run. The GOP is done and over. They are corrupt, evil neo-con asswipes. I will NEVER vote for any republican again in my life.

Feel free to call me a troll..... at least im not wasting time waiting for some miracle.

parke
03-05-2008, 02:09 AM
Im still moving forward in the best way I know how. I understand this was a big learning curve for supporters. I know I learned alot. Im still here until the end and Im also here for the duration. Ron Paul is right. He is honest and we know it. Honesty is more powerful in the end.

Ill be proud of this movement and proud of my own accomplishments. And Ill keep at it. Slow and steady takes over Congress. Just wait until the dollar fails... Do you think America will believe Ron Paul then?

The spark has been lit. An entire movement of people are united under an American message. Our founders were correct. Our government has failed because it is out of control. It steals our money and involves us in wars that are political in nature.

That is a failed policy. It is doomed by common sense.

Ill tell you this.. after being an average joe that watched TV and supported a guy that made sense.. I was going to vote for Rudy if you could believe it. It was the first or second debate and RP made my jaw hit the ground. I read the 9/11 Comm. Report and knew he was right. At that moment no other politician made any sense. After watching the treatment from the MSM.

Imagine if Hillary, Obama or McCain raised 6M on the Boston Tea Party anniversary. A month after the 4m raised. Imagine the parade of TV images. Imagine McCain getting airtime as a vet.. because HE raised more money from active duty military.

Lou Dobbs, Keith O., Colbert, Maher, Wolf.... basically anybody other than Cafferty and Tucker can kiss my ass. If there is only one thing that I have learned in this election cycle is the sham the media has on the American people.

The problem with the truth is that its unapologetic. It hurts and everybody at the top wants to ignore the problem until... we drop a nuke on Iran?

This message isnt going anywhere but up.

Cant remember the quote exactly.. 'Liberty when it takes root, is a plant of rapid growth.' G.W.

Imagine if Ron Paul had not run? Nobody would be taking a look at our Constitution and questioning our policies. THANK GOD Ron Paul stood up for you and me. For our families and our future. We are on borrowed time and Im thankful there was somebody there telling the truth.

Ill never be ashamed of supporting Ron Paul.. and Ill never be ashamed of the document that created the worlds greatest nation. Look what not listening to it has gotten us. G.W. didnt even want to be president...

'Banking institutions are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies.' T.J.

This isnt over yet.

Poltiical_Rebel
03-05-2008, 02:18 AM
BUMP!

The hurdle is getting over the fact the MSM will lie, if you know they lie, then DONT BELIEVE EM! Sure we only got 5% AT LEAST WE ARE GETTING THE MESSAGE OUT AND KNOW WE HAVE A DEDICATED SUPPORT BASE! AT LEAST WE ARE GETTING THE MESSAGE OUT! This is the first time I stood up for a candidate, Ron Paul understands the intellectuals and freedom lovers views. Keep it up until the bitter end!