PDA

View Full Version : Hey, "Revoltunaries", If Itīs Over Why Doesnīt Ron Paul Give Up ?

qwerty
03-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Hey, *a bad word*...

Answer me....

Yes, itīs not ovet even i as a foreigner know it...

:rolleyes:

mtbaird5687
03-05-2008, 12:50 AM
Uhh, yea its over. The idea that you're going to sway tons of delegates to vote for someone they weren't chosen to vote for is ridiculous.

Cinderella
03-05-2008, 12:52 AM
qwerty.....its been very negative here tonight......dissapointing

qwerty
03-05-2008, 12:52 AM
Uhh, yea its over. The idea that you're going to sway tons of delegates to vote for someone they weren't chosen to vote for is ridiculous.

You donīt ANSWER THE QUESTION, SO CUT THE BS...

qwerty
03-05-2008, 12:53 AM

How do you even know that all of them actually even want to see RP as winner...

kill the banks
03-05-2008, 12:56 AM
i hope he gives a great speech at convention ... the neocons took their sweet time to overtake power and we will recover it ... fight to the end of each battle , we have a manifesto ... have a will to defeat them

kill the banks

Paulitician
I think it's over.

In Ron Paul's own words: "I have no Democrat opponent in November and will serve another term in Congress where I will continue my battle in behalf of taxpayers"

I think it would be dumb if he ran third party/independent, but I would vote for him. Hopefully there is another Ron Paul candidate come 2012.

mtbaird5687
Well first off you've only given him a few hours since McCain actually clinched it and before tonight Paul said he would stay in as long as his supporters wanted him too. Since people kept donating to him he stayed in the race.

Ever since Super Tuesday and even before Paul hasn't won any states. It was clear from them he didn't have much of a shot at winning. He stayed in though to appease his supporters and continue to spread his message, just like he's doing right now.

Catatonic

People love to kick you when you're done.

Become an ethics based individualist, and their crap won't phase you. Principals matter more than public opinion. If they want to give up, thats their deal, doesn't really matter to me how many other people support dr. paul.

And I give the brokered convention idea a 50/50 shot since I dont really know anything about it. Even if its 100% pipe dream that doesn't mean the movement has to stop.

Cinderella
03-05-2008, 12:57 AM
the people im talking about are working in teams to bring the spirit down....i think it worked on some....i see one of them has entered ur thread.....cough***paulitician

d03boy
03-05-2008, 12:58 AM
When 51% of the delegates vote at the convention, then it's over. When someone gets elected president, then it's over. Until then, I'll be in the shadows waiting.

pacelli
03-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Ron Paul has said that he will stop running when his supporters stop donating and stop their support of the campaign. It is up to us. It always has been.

dvdrink
03-05-2008, 01:03 AM
Okay I'll play..

imagine an alternative universe:

.... where Ron Paul has won over 1,100 delegates.. and McCain has won fewer than 100

.... and yet somehow at the convention McCain's people maneuver to win the nomination and Paul loses it

..... would you, as Ron Paul supporter, be a little upset? would you think it was fair that McCain won? would you feel like the will of the voters was respected at the convention? could you support McCain as the nominee when your guy had 10x as many people vote for him?

puppetmaster
not over you are right!!
The true supporters are still here and fighting across America!

(except the teams that spread BS)
a couple of them here on the first page!

VoteForRonPaul
itīs not over

Even a foreignerMan can do it :D

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/blog/0_61_caveman.jpg

qwerty
Well first off you've only given him a few hours since McCain actually clinched it and before tonight Paul said he would stay in as long as his supporters wanted him too. Since people kept donating to him he stayed in the race.

Ever since Super Tuesday and even before Paul hasn't won any states. It was clear from them he didn't have much of a shot at winning. He stayed in though to appease his supporters and continue to spread his message, just like he's doing right now.

Youīre pretty mis-informed....

Straw polls doesnīt mean anything...

And if Mccain has secured the nomination Ron Paul WILL tell it to us, he wonīt keep up any false hope around, heīs too honest for that...

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Even a foreignerMan can do it :D

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/blog/0_61_caveman.jpg

What motivates you ?

jbuttell
03-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Well, with Hillary's success today - if Obama (the percieved antiwar candidate) by some strange string of events drops - I see that as a ripe opportunity for Ron Paul to go 3rd party and be the definitive anti-war candidate.

I think it's over.

In Ron Paul's own words: "I have no Democrat opponent in November and will serve another term in Congress where I will continue my battle in behalf of taxpayers"

I think it would be dumb if he ran third party/independent, but I would vote for him. Hopefully there is another Ron Paul candidate come 2012.

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 01:05 AM
Okay I'll play..

.... where Ron Paul has won over 1,100 delegates.. and McCain has won fewer than 100

.... and yet somehow at the convention McCain's people maneuver to win the nomination and Paul loses it

..... would you, as Ron Paul supporter, be a little upset? would you think it was fair that McCain won? would you feel like the will of the voters was respected at the convention? could you support McCain as the nominee when your guy had 10x as many people vote for him?

Our country will be begging for Ron Paul by then.

Doktor_Jeep
03-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Cut this emo kid crap. Revolution Phase II begins.

What, did you think this would be easy?

tropicangela
03-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Cut this emo kid crap. Revolution Phase II begins.

What, did you think this would be easy?

Right on. We have to turn this around... keep marching. Donate. Bring our troops home. They are losing their minds over there more than we are back home with this election. We must keep going. We're in the fight of our lives.

Cinderella
03-05-2008, 01:15 AM
omg did u see the video about what the marines did to that puppy?? they threw a live puppy off a cliff....imagine if that was an iraqi baby????

tropicangela
03-05-2008, 01:17 AM
I saw about 5 vids today of terrible things they are doing over there... to puppies and young children, and dogs. They are bombing dogs on the sidewalk just sniffing and minding their own business... then laughing about it. They are beating children on the streets. They are shooting dogs... it's just awful. They are in a no win war and are going insane.

mtbaird5687
03-05-2008, 01:18 AM
Youīre pretty mis-informed....

Straw polls doesnīt mean anything...

And if Mccain has secured the nomination Ron Paul WILL tell it to us, he wonīt keep up any false hope around, heīs too honest for that...

When did I mention straw polls you retard?

Ron Paul said he'd stay in as long as his supporters want him too. Just because he's staying in doesn't mean he thinks he has a shot at winning.

Cinderella
03-05-2008, 01:19 AM
I saw about 5 vids today of terrible things they are doing over there... to puppies and young children, and dogs. They are bombing dogs on the sidewalk just sniffing and minding their own business... then laughing about it. They are beating children on the streets. They are shooting dogs... it's just awful. They are in a no win war and are going insane.

now imagine when they come back and become our local police officers!!!!:eek:

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:20 AM
When did I mention straw polls you retard?

Ron Paul said he'd stay in as long as his supporters want him too. Just because he's staying in doesn't mean he thinks he has a shot at winning.

Hey...When you vote itīs a "STRAW POLL"(some states it has valuable)...delegates are the ones that count....

So, you think that Ron Paul will continue asking people to work their asses off for nothing ? Well i donīt ?

Hook
03-05-2008, 01:23 AM
because we have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
As long as the chances aren't precisely zero, we keep on.

"I persist because I choose to" - Neo

mtbaird5687
03-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Yea and the delagates who are elected are supposed to vote for the candidate they were pledged too. Ok, now maybe they can vote how they please, but you have to admit the majority will vote McCain and not a candidate out of the blue who has less than double digit support.

If you think miraculously a majority of the delegates will jump ship and vote for Paul you're living in a fantasy land.

amonasro
03-05-2008, 01:24 AM
Just put these guys on your ignore list and move on.

They are about two months late to the trolling party.

qwerty
03-05-2008, 01:25 AM
Yea and the delagates who are elected are supposed to vote for the candidate they were pledged too. Ok, now maybe they can vote how they please, but you have to admit the majority will vote McCain and not a candidate out of the blue who has less than double digit support.

If you think miraculously a majority of the delegates will jump ship and vote for Paul you're living in a fantasy land.

HAHAHAHHA....

So we have EVERY REASON TO CONTINUE THIS CAMPAIGN!

THANK YOU!

:cool:

faisal
03-05-2008, 01:26 AM

Paulitician
03-05-2008, 01:27 AM

Not only that but the establishment wouldn't let that fly. Also, the actual Republican voters would be up in arms over it. Ron Paul would be hated, and because the Republican party is as dysfunctional as it is, it would guarantee a win for the Democrats. The dems are going to win anyway, but better McCain and neo-cons fail in the GE than Ron Paul.

VoteForRonPaul
03-05-2008, 01:27 AM

mtbaird5687
03-05-2008, 01:28 AM
If you think a 1 in a Billion chance of something radical happening is enough reason than go for it. You must be one of those people who plays the lottery constantly because a 1 in 4,000,000 shot is still a small possibility!

Mitt Romneys sideburns
03-05-2008, 01:29 AM
McCain, Romney, Huckabee, Giuliani, and Thompson could all drop dead tomorrow. Ron Paul would still not win the nomination.

If you think he still has a shot at this, you are living in a dream world.

Hook
03-05-2008, 01:31 AM

I don't think anyone here has stated they are confident they will win. Just that we are doing the best with the hand dealt to us. What do we have to loose by trying to stop the madness?

Even if Dr. Paul doesn't win, enough delegates can change the direction of the party.

alaric
03-05-2008, 01:32 AM

no, the fact that nothing but a bunch of traitors are left after humonguos votefrauds have been committed, makes selling Ron Paul a piece of cake!:p

Hook
03-05-2008, 01:33 AM
If you think a 1 in a Billion chance of something radical happening is enough reason than go for it. You must be one of those people who plays the lottery constantly because a 1 in 4,000,000 shot is still a small possibility!

Sure, if the lottery doesn't cost me anything. If so, why not play?

alaric
03-05-2008, 01:34 AM
McCain, Romney, Huckabee, Giuliani, and Thompson could all drop dead tomorrow. Ron Paul would still not win the nomination.

If you think he still has a shot at this, you are living in a dream world.

too much negativity dude. Or are you really posting for someone else?:eek:

UtahApocalypse
03-05-2008, 01:40 AM
First off I never have said I am giving up....

What I have said is im not fucking wasting valuable time on pipe dreams. I will be working to get Ron Paul elected in the General election. HE WILL NOT BE THE GOP NOMINEE. I right now will bet anyone on this board $1000.00 on that. SO rather then wait to until September I want to work now to gain ballot access, and start funding drives for a independent run.

Those who are saying that they will just vote Ron Paul at the convention are retarded. First off I don't see any way that would be possible. Secondly, that would disfranchise all the voters. (Like McCain or not, the Sheeple did vote for him.) Going against the pledges is dirty, and just as wrong as all the tricks used against us. Honestly if Ron Paul wants to plan that type of thing then he is not truly as honest as I have felt, just another rotten politician.

The only way Ron Paul can still have ANY shot at getting elected is a 3rd Party or Independent run. The GOP is done and over. They are corrupt, evil neo-con asswipes. I will NEVER vote for any republican again in my life.

Feel free to call me a troll..... at least im not wasting time waiting for some miracle.

Hook

I doubt it. These guys have been around forever.

I think they are frustrated at a perceived polyannaish attitude.

They probably haven't been members of the LP for 10 years and watched every candidate loose every time. They wonder why we even bother.

We bother because it is the right thing to do, even in the face of a much more powerful enemy.

For the same reason, many of us are writing Dr. Paul in in the general election. Even though we know we aren't gonna get a majority.

Mitt Romneys sideburns

I hate to pull out the degree card here, but I have a B.S. in Political Science. Ron Paul has no possibility of winning.

warispeace
03-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Okay I'll play..

If everything in this primary process had been totally fair, I would have to agree with you, but it's been anything but. No way in Hell McNut won this fair and square. There was fraud every step of the way. Besides, the future of America and the world is at stake here. Personally, I don't think anything that stops Mr. bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran is too extreme. This is no game. This is survival. We know our guy is the best. He's what America and the world need right now. The ends justify the means, IMO.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
03-05-2008, 01:42 AM
I doubt it. These guys have been around forever.

I think they are frustrated at a perceived polyannaish attitude.

They probably haven't been members of the LP for 10 years and watched every candidate loose every time. They wonder why we even bother.

We bother because it is the right thing to do, even in the face of a much more powerful enemy.

For the same reason, many of us are writing Dr. Paul in in the general election. Even though we know we aren't gonna get a majority.

I think you have it the wrong way around. The people who are saying he still has a shot at winning, they are the ones who are frustrated. I dont think they have much experience in politics, and cant deal with the fact that Ron Paul will not be president.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
03-05-2008, 01:44 AM
If everything in this primary process had been totally fair, I would have to agree with you, but it's been anything but. No way in Hell McNut won this fair and square. There was fraud every step of the way. Besides, the future of America and the world is at stake here. Personally, I don't think anything that stops Mr. bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran is too extreme. This is no game. This is survival. We know our guy is the best. He's what America and the world need right now. The ends justify the means, IMO.

Your right. Ron won all the delegates. But Dick Cheney was hiding inside the voting machine and he gave all the Ron Paul votes to McCain.

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 01:45 AM

What I have said is im not fucking wasting valuable time on pipe dreams. I will be working to get Ron Paul elected in the General election. HE WILL NOT BE THE GOP NOMINEE. I right now will bet anyone on this board $1000.00 on that. SO rather then wait to until September I want to work now to gain ballot access, and start funding drives for a independent run.

Those who are saying that they will just vote Ron Paul at the convention are retarded. First off I don't see any way that would be possible. Secondly, that would disfranchise all the voters. (Like McCain or not, the Sheeple did vote for him.) Going against the pledges is dirty, and just as wrong as all the tricks used against us. Honestly if Ron Paul wants to plan that type of thing then he is not truly as honest as I have felt, just another rotten politician.

The only way Ron Paul can still have ANY shot at getting elected is a 3rd Party or Independent run. The GOP is done and over. They are corrupt, evil neo-con asswipes. I will NEVER vote for any republican again in my life.

Feel free to call me a troll..... at least im not wasting time waiting for some miracle.

All this "Going against the pledges is dirty" talk coming from a person that has a disgusting vocabulary and no moral values.
You may want to remove yourself from this forum as your true colors are becoming much to evident.

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 01:48 AM
I hate to pull out the degree card here, but I have a B.S. in Political Science. Ron Paul has no possibility of winning.

Who doesn't have a poly sci degree.....LOL

can't you get those on the web?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
03-05-2008, 01:49 AM
Wow, Im with Tucker on this one. You people dont have a clue.

dvdrink
03-05-2008, 01:50 AM
bump

Mitt Romneys sideburns
03-05-2008, 01:50 AM
Who doesn't have a poly sci degree.....LOL

can't you get those on the web?

Like I said, you people dont have a clue.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
03-05-2008, 01:51 AM

The end never justifies the means. That's very much a neo-conservative viewpoint.

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 01:52 AM
Wow, Im with Tucker on this one. You people dont have a clue.

read my signature...that is how I feel. So go waste your breath on the timid

warispeace
03-05-2008, 01:52 AM
Are you telling me there was no fraud? Can you say "Butch and Hoppy"??? How about the media bias? Do you think any of this was fair?

BTW, I have a BA in Government from Harvard. I'm totally disgusted with what I've seen in the past two months. America is a fraud. We are doomed.

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 01:54 AM
Like I said, you people dont have a clue.

thought that was Tucker.....

warispeace
Go ahead an vote for McCain then. After all, he won fair and square, didn't he?

Hook
I think you have it the wrong way around. The people who are saying he still has a shot at winning, they are the ones who are frustrated. I dont think they have much experience in politics, and cant deal with the fact that Ron Paul will not be president.

Again, I have no delusions that we have a good shot at winning. Just that I have nothing to loose, so I'm willing to loose it.

For the same reason I voted for Badnarik in 04.

warispeace
03-05-2008, 01:56 AM
The end never justifies the means. That's very much a neo-conservative viewpoint.
Go ahead an vote for McCain then. After all, he won fair and square, didn't he?

Hook
03-05-2008, 01:56 AM

When people say the ends justify the means, it makes me very nervous.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
03-05-2008, 01:57 AM
Puppetmaster, you just dont get it. Ron Paul will not win the Republican nomination. He will not win a 3rd party. He will never be the president.

The goal is the long term future. I dont mean long term as in 4 years from now. I mean, how will the government and political parties be shaped 50 years from now.

Pull your head out of the sand and realize that this kind of stuff is bigger than Ron Paul.

warispeace
03-05-2008, 02:00 AM
Besides, the neocons would be doing something bad, like 9/11, perhaps.

sidster
03-05-2008, 02:04 AM
Okay I'll play..

That's very well put, indeed. I have wondered about this myself.
Not to say I'm totally against you or your analogy, nor to say I'm
completely for it either...

But let me play too...

... when you have the mainstream media (MSM) completely take over
what information gets to the general public and what doesn't.

... when you have MSM ganging on a true patriot (Ron Paul) and do everything
in their power to make him look and sound like a "nut", basically sabotage
Ron Paul and us by extension.

... then I say, it is a REVOLUTION and what they get at the convention
is what they deserve.

That said, I am really not sure how many delegates Ron Paul really has,
or even if those "stealth" delegates are willing to break GOP rules and
regulations and vote for RP despite the fact they've been "pledged" to
McCain. But I do think it would be really amazing if we were to take
back our country like this! It won't be merely a win, it will be a thundering
statement heard by everyone around the globe!

We'll see... I don't have my hopes as high as others here, but I'm mildly
optimistic :D

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 02:08 AM
Puppetmaster, you just dont get it. Ron Paul will not win the Republican nomination. He will not win a 3rd party. He will never be the president.

The goal is the long term future. I dont mean long term as in 4 years from now. I mean, how will the government and political parties be shaped 50 years from now.

Pull your head out of the sand and realize that this kind of stuff is bigger than Ron Paul.

We have always stated it is the message not the man. So you are telling me nothing.

I shall keep spreading the message until I take my last breath and my children and my fellow patriots shall continue the fight.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
03-05-2008, 02:17 AM
We have always stated it is the message not the man. So you are telling me nothing.

I shall keep spreading the message until I take my last breath and my children and my fellow patriots shall continue the fight.

Uh. . . Yea. you keep doing that.

In the mean time, I will continue working on moving libertarian minded individuals into positions of power and influence over the policies of the US.

StandTall
03-05-2008, 02:30 AM
I will continue working on moving libertarian minded individuals into positions of power and influence over the policies of the US.

there is nothing wrong with a long-term inside (infiltrate the GOP) and outside (push LPs into power) approach. both will bring fruit and there is no need for either approach to be the enemy of the other.

wowabunga
03-05-2008, 02:39 AM
Hey, "Revoltunaries", If Itīs Over Why Doesnīt Ron Paul Give Up ?

I just got to the party in mid December when I joined the local meetup group. Why should I quit pushing to restore the Constitution.... ?

warispeace
03-05-2008, 02:45 AM
That's very well put, indeed. I have wondered about this myself.
Not to say I'm totally against you or your analogy, nor to say I'm
completely for it either...

But let me play too...

... when you have the mainstream media (MSM) completely take over
what information gets to the general public and what doesn't.

... when you have MSM ganging on a true patriot (Ron Paul) and do everything
in their power to make him look and sound like a "nut", basically sabotage
Ron Paul and us by extension.

... then I say, it is a REVOLUTION and what they get at the convention
is what they deserve.

That said, I am really not sure how many delegates Ron Paul really has,
or even if those "stealth" delegates are willing to break GOP rules and
regulations and vote for RP despite the fact they've been "pledged" to
McCain. But I do think it would be really amazing if we were to take
back our country like this! It won't be merely a win, it will be a thundering
statement heard by everyone around the globe!

We'll see... I don't have my hopes as high as others here, but I'm mildly
optimistic :D
Thank you. As long as the delegates are not violating any laws, I say go for it! This is a R3volution, is it not? We are working within the system. If McNut's supporters were unwilling to become delegates, that's not our problem, is it? I can't wait to see egg all over the MSM when McNut does not get the nomination they crowned him with tonight. They all deserve whatever they get, IMO, for the way they treated the only true patriot in this race. They can all go to hell for all I care, and I'm sure they will.

parocks
03-05-2008, 02:46 AM
I don't think anyone here has stated they are confident they will win. Just that we are doing the best with the hand dealt to us. What do we have to loose by trying to stop the madness?

Even if Dr. Paul doesn't win, enough delegates can change the direction of the party.

Delegates, yeah. We got a better chance of getting delegates now with everyone else out.

We knew we didn't win after super tuesday. RP said fight on for our issues.

And fight on for our issues we shall until we're told to do otherwise.

Russellk30
03-05-2008, 03:17 AM

Amen brother. Though I don’t think rational arguments will work with this group. Threads like this make one wish political debate required a minimum IQ. If one is not certain that he or she is not legally retarded, posting should be refrained from.

warispeace
03-05-2008, 03:20 AM
When people say the ends justify the means, it makes me very nervous.
I usually don't feel that way, but in this case, I do. It's like a "conspiracy" is only a conspiracy when you're plotting something nefarious. If you're planning something good, it's totally different. We know we are right, and we know Mr. 100 years in Iraq and bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran is wrong. Anything other than Ron Paul as our next President will be a total disaster. We know that. Thus our ends (saving the country, and perhaps the world) surely justify the means of getting delegates to vote for RP. There is nothing nefarious here.

devil21
03-05-2008, 03:31 AM
Oooh look at the trolls really come out tonite! Hey mods, you gonna do your job?

I feel I have lost IQ points reading this thread.

EDIT: Hey Utah! Was ditching Mike part of not fucking wasting valuable time on pipe dreams?

BigRedBrent
03-05-2008, 03:40 AM
How do you even know that all of them actually even want to see RP as winner...

How do you know that all of them actually want to see McCain as a winner?

Join The Paul Side
03-05-2008, 03:40 AM

You mean you're giving up on the Billionaire saving the day? :rolleyes:

All jokes aside, very good post. Fuck the GOP. :D

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 03:44 AM

Funny how your tone has changed to this filth when we are now picking up Huckabee supporters. You want to discourage any of them from coming to join us by trying to show them that we are disgusting Godless heathens. Your agenda is showing its ugly head Utah...shame on you.

Join The Paul Side
03-05-2008, 03:52 AM
Funny how your tone has changed to this filth when we are now picking up Huckabee supporters. You want to discourage any of them from coming to join us by trying to show them that we are disgusting Godless heathens. Your agenda is showing its ugly head Utah...shame on you.

Got any proof we're getting Huck supporters? :rolleyes:

puppetmaster
03-05-2008, 03:59 AM
Where else are they to go. Most know they surely cannot support McCain. I know of a couple for sure that are my friends. I am certain that they are not the only ones.