PDA

View Full Version : Did Ron Paul Speak??

UtahApocalypse
03-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Has Ron Paul given a victory speech for his Congressional Primary? Was there even a Ron Paul party in Texas? What is the Deal?

pacelli
03-05-2008, 12:09 AM
If he spoke, the media wouldn't cover a congressional victory speech. I'm not sure about the rest of that, hopefully the daily dose will get updated soon !

Paulitician
03-05-2008, 12:17 AM
The media won't cover Ron Paul ever again until he drops out (if he ever drops out). It's BS, they refuse to give them any time now, but once he drops, magically the coverage is all over the news. It happened with Dennis Kucinich.

UtahApocalypse
03-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Well no shit the media wont cover it, but we do have supporters in Texas right?/ I sure would hope so. Thats why im asking here. The media will never say the name Ron Paul again.

JoshLowry
03-05-2008, 12:48 AM
"I am honored that the voters in the 14th District expressed their continued confidence in my leadership by overwhelmingly reelecting me to the House of Representatives. I have no Democrat opponent in November and will serve another term in Congress where I will continue my battle in behalf of taxpayers.My message of limited-government and upholding the Constitution has once again been endorsed by the conservative-minded voters in my district. They understand and support the battle I have waged for thirty years to make the federal government smaller, to reduce wasteful government spending, to balance the budget, and to promote a foreign policy that always puts America first.

Some Washington insiders would have you believe that Republicans no longer believe in the principles our country and party were founded upon, but the voters in my district have once again proven them wrong.

The message of freedom is popular, and I will continue to trumpet it in Congress and across America as I fight on behalf of the conservative, common sense values which made our country so great.

In conclusion, I would like to offer my thanks and gratitude to all of the wonderful people who supported me in this campaign. I look forward to representing all of the good people of the 14th District of Texas in Congress in the years to come."Good stuff.

Copied and Pasted from: http://www.reason.com/blog/show/125217.html

Paulitician
03-05-2008, 12:52 AM
That would be funny if Peden flip-floped so he could face Ron Paul as a Democrat next time LOL

Does that mean his run for presidency is pretty much done?

"I have no Democrat opponent in November and will serve another term in Congress where I will continue my battle in behalf of taxpayers."