PDA

View Full Version : I need to vent!

thehittgirl
08-16-2007, 05:49 PM
If any Christians can give me insight, please do. I am debating some women who do not want to support Ron Paul because of his lack of support for Israel. They feel that our government needs to do so.

Feedback?

I guess they would rather lose their liberties and become slaves. I have a Jewish background on my maternal side, and have no problem prayerfully and private financially supporting Israel, but I do not feel it is the Fed Government's job to do so.

constituent
08-16-2007, 05:55 PM
tell them that the Gospel According to LaHey is a false gospel designed to scratch their "itchy ears."

they should abandon it and its pretenses immediately or risk wreaking terrible havoc on God's beautiful earth.

tell them to stop dwelling on the end and look for the things in the world that represent a new beginning (like the butterfly springing from the cocoon, like jesus resurected from the dead)... tell them to look to the gospel of genesis and leave the revelations frame of mind behind (in the future... some date that has nothing to do w/ us and we have absolutely no control over).

1000-points-of-fright
08-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Just ask "who says?" If they say God, tell them we don't live in a theocracy and that we live by the constitution. They can support Israel all they want, but have no right to make me.

Kregener
08-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Ron Paul believes in treating fairly with Israel. He will engage in free and open trade with them.

"This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth." (Titus 1: 13-14)

"For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek...for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." (Galatians 3:27-29)

...hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth...(Acts 17:26)

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world..." (Ephesians 1:3-4)

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people...the people of God..." (I Peter 2:9-10)

After first warning that "He will miserably destroy those wicked men" who reject Him as Lord (Matthew 21:33-43), Jesus flatly stated:

"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh...being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope without God... But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." (Ephesians 2:11-13)

But you are probably wasting your time with any person who believes God is telling America we MUST support the Zionists who have co-opted the government of Israel.

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-17-2007, 12:27 AM