PDA

View Full Version : Something to Think About

nodope0695
03-04-2008, 11:39 PM
Only in a world populated by mindless followers, led by NeoCon Statists, can evil be called good, digression called progress, and freedom called a privilage.

Over the past weeks of this primary season, the uninformed and apathetic have cast their votes for people the MSM have told them are the best candidates. They will get what they have asked for, regardless of who wins.

Roughly 10% of us, the true patriots, have also cast our votes for a true American who is clearly the best hope for our nation. We are awake.

The sad fact is, 90% of the rest of of America is still asleep, and seem to wish to remain asleep lest they be required to take responsibilty for their lives, their actions, and their nation. They are cowards.

We voted our conscience, and we voted correctly. At least nobody can say that we didn't try. Its down to two now for the GOP...our moment may yet come. I for one will hold out hope until the end, then I'll write RP in.

nodope0695
03-04-2008, 11:55 PM
bizzle fo shizzle.

mczerone
03-05-2008, 12:01 AM
This seems as good a place as any.

Why is bumping your own thread acceptable here (on RPF)? For that matter, why is thread bumping so prevalent at all?

It's not a limitation of your speech to disallow bumping because you're not really saying anything.

The boards would be much more organized, and the larger sub-forums would be less cluttered, with more discrimination in thread posting.

nodope0695
03-05-2008, 12:10 AM
This seems as good a place as any.

Why is bumping your own thread acceptable here (on RPF)? For that matter, why is thread bumping so prevalent at all?

It's not a limitation of your speech to disallow bumping because you're not really saying anything.

The boards would be much more organized, and the larger sub-forums would be less cluttered, with more discrimination in thread posting.

I bumped it because it got burried in like 30 seconds...and I wanted some feedback...thats all.:)

roho76
03-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Who the fuck cares. Stop the hate. Grow the fuck up. Do something productive instead of arguing on the Internet.

tpreitzel
03-05-2008, 12:29 AM
[B][I]O

The sad fact is, 90% of the rest of of America is still asleep, and seem to wish to remain asleep lest they be required to take responsibilty for their lives, their actions, and their nation. They are cowards.

Like many others, we've repeated that line until we're hoarse.
"Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it." - GBS