PDA

View Full Version : OK I got the Full Page ad - Now I need it shrunk to 1/4 page

V4Vendetta
08-16-2007, 05:31 PM
OK I got the Full Page ad - Now I need it shrunk to 1/4 page

Thanks to SLUGG - We now have a FULL PAGE ad just for the TEXAS Straw poll!!!!!

Only problem is, we are only willing to pay for a 1/4 page ad in color, so this ad needs to be shrunk down to 1/4 page.

Can anyone here do that?

I need it in JPEG and JPG format

THANKS FOR PULLING THROUGH SLUGG

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Troyg19/texasstraw_final.jpg

:D

Lord Xar
08-16-2007, 05:39 PM
dude, you have to be VERY SPECIFIC with print.. 1/4 page of what?

What does 1/4 page mean? what is that sizing specifically and what dpi does your ad need to be.

I mentioned all that before..

What is the exact size you need... in inches and what is the dpi you need.

Also, where is the ORIGINAL file slugg modified? - its best to be very very specific..

I need the following flattened psd file resized to this size at 75dpi (4x6) etc.. or something like that.

We don't have the exact size you need, we don't have the original texas straw poll specific ad to modify..

V4Vendetta
08-16-2007, 06:57 PM

What does 1/4 page mean? what is that sizing specifically and what dpi does your ad need to be.

Also, where is the ORIGINAL file slugg modified? - its best to be very very specific..

I need the following flattened psd file resized to this size at 75dpi (4x6) etc.. or something like that.

We don't have the exact size you need, we don't have the original texas straw poll specific ad to modify..

I do not know, I just a 1/4 of a page (QUARTER PAGE)

Heres the link to the file slugg made
http://www.mediafire.com/?3zu2mq2t2s9

Avalon
08-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Lord Xar is right...we need to know how large a quarter page is and the target dpi/resolution for the ad.

Mom4Ron
08-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Is the .psd of this available so we can make them for other states?

Lord Xar
08-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Is the .psd of this available so we can make them for other states?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=12431

Spirit of '76
08-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Plus, a JPG and a JPEG are the exact same thing, and they're not that great for print.

Slugg
08-17-2007, 11:22 AM

I had to modify a flattened image (right click save as) from the example for the iowa ad. So I don't have much for an 'original' for anyone. I just cloned the background to 'erase' the original text and typed in the new information. I don't think I used more than one additional layer....

Sorry I don't have more for you all to work with.....