PDA

View Full Version : Members of Huck's Army vow not to vote for McCain

humanic
03-04-2008, 10:47 PM
h ttp://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11241

Vet_from_cali
03-04-2008, 10:50 PM
i dont believe s*** that comes out of there site, like hucks mouth!!!

believe me there are going to be hucksters voting mccain....

Cinderella
03-04-2008, 10:52 PM
well yea tht forum cant speak for 100% of huck supporters....but id hope that at least half would go for Dr. Paul

Hook
03-04-2008, 11:05 PM
well yea tht forum cant speak for 100% of huck supporters....but id hope that at least half would go for Dr. Paul

I don't think Dr. Paul has enough bloodlust to get any Huck supporters.

humanic
03-04-2008, 11:08 PM
i dont believe s*** that comes out of there site, like hucks mouth!!!

believe me there are going to be hucksters voting mccain....

Well, yeah. I didn't mean all of the members, although so far there has been no disagreement in that thread. Whether or not they follow through is a different matter, we'll have to wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them did follow though.

nodope0695
03-04-2008, 11:13 PM
I tell ya what, Huck's army is every bit as dedicated to their man as we are to RP. Lots of them say they'll write Mike in, just as we'll write RP in.

Regardless of how flawed Huck's platform is (and how he stole much of it from RP), you have to respect his supporters for standing behind him. They may not be the sheep we've thought them to be.

McCain's followers (whoever they are) are the true sheeple. Anybody who voted for McCain is a traitor, and has sold freedom. I hope they enjoy the evil they have wrought.

And, by the way, McCain won't stand a chance up against Hillary or Barack. Either of them will trounce that loser, and smack him down but good. In a way, I'll like to see McCain lose big to a democrat...perhaps then the Sheeple of the GOP will wake up to the facts.

RonPaulVolunteer
03-04-2008, 11:20 PM
I tell ya what, Huck's army is every bit as dedicated to their man as we are to RP. Lots of them say they'll write Mike in, just as we'll write RP in.

Regardless of how flawed Huck's platform is (and how he stole much of it from RP), you have to respect his supporters for standing behind him. They may not be the sheep we've thought them to be.

McCain's followers (whoever they are) are the true sheeple. Anybody who voted for McCain is a traitor, and has sold freedom. I hope they enjoy the evil they have wrought.

And, by the way, McCain won't stand a chance up against Hillary or Barack. Either of them will trounce that loser, and smack him down but good. In a way, I'll like to see McCain lose big to a democrat...perhaps then the Sheeple of the GOP will wake up to the facts.

So because they're SERIOUS sheeple, they're no longer sheeple...
Interesting logic.

nate895
03-04-2008, 11:23 PM
So because they're SERIOUS sheeple, they're no longer sheeple...
Interesting logic.

They have researched the issues, and most, I am venturing, actually believe their guy will fight the NWO and other crap like that, but they have still been misled, and it is not their fault.