PDA

View Full Version : Something *WONDERFUL* is happening!

tangent4ronpaul
03-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Remember that Dr. Paul said he would stay in as long as he keeps getting donations and new people keep joining the movement? Well, people are sending him a vote of confidence, and so should you!

The fundraising ticker is getting a steady stream of donations!

Go vote! - Tell Dr. Paul you want him to stay in till the end!

https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

Unfortunately, I can't join you here, as I just looked myself up and found out I'm a member of the $2300 club... In fact I need to contact the campaign and ask them to issue me a $3 refund... OOPS!

If you are also in this situation, please join me in voting here instead:

https://donate.ronpaulforcongress.com/

Viva La rEVOLution!

-n

Vet_from_cali
03-04-2008, 10:44 PM
viva la revolucion!

syborius
03-04-2008, 10:47 PM
wooot!! RP till death.

RSLudlum
03-04-2008, 10:56 PM
I voted with 15FRNs earlier this evening! :D

NEPA_Revolution
03-04-2008, 10:58 PM
10 Million Dollar Money Train!!!!!

molly_pitcher
03-04-2008, 11:00 PM
http://www.elite-otaku.net/natalie/mininavi/includes/images/riceballs/Thumbs%20Up.png

colecrowe
03-04-2008, 11:09 PM
I'll send him $3,000 if he declares independent. I will eat ramen or nothing for a year in order to do it. I'll give up skiing vacations and just about everything.

I have friends and family and coworkers (in the Army) that will send him thousands upon thousands if he declares indy.

Otherwise, why?

What does he need money for? To speak at the convention, where 70% of the delegates will boo him so loud the walls will fall down?

tangent4ronpaul
03-04-2008, 11:25 PM
WOOT! - over 76% donating!

Lets build that war chest!

To the 2 fair weather friends - or more likely trolls, I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes:

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

-n

bluto20
03-04-2008, 11:29 PM
YAY!!!!! I Donated!!!!!! Keep Hope Alive, Folks!!!!!

Verad
03-04-2008, 11:39 PM
I'm not going anywhere, but I'm also a college student with no money, so... no donation tonight.

dvdrink
03-04-2008, 11:41 PM
McCain has the GOP nomination.

If you want to give money, give it to Sabrin or one of the other Ron Paul-endorsed candidates.

tangent4ronpaul
03-05-2008, 01:12 AM
bump for the night crew...

-n

colecrowe
03-05-2008, 01:37 AM
bump

molly_pitcher
03-05-2008, 12:30 PM
bump

ladyliberty
03-05-2008, 12:34 PM
bumpity bump

damien88
03-05-2008, 12:45 PM
I have only donated about $250 because, of well honestly not having available money,Now i will donate as much as I possibly can because Juan Clinton-Obama-Mccain doesn't deserve it plain and simple.

Andrew76
03-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Yes! Keep donating. Scrape the change out from under your couch cushions. 1 dollar, 5 dollars, 10, 20, 30, 100, 1000.00! Whatever works, whatever you can give.
He has said time and again that he's in the race until donations stop coming in. And to those who ask "why?" I'd ask, "why are you here???"

The message is the reason. The longer we can keep hammering away with the message of free minds, free markets, individual liberty and freedom, the better.

For those "waiting for a 3rd party run," I can guarantee you that if the money dries up, he most certainly will not consider an independent run because it will appear to him, and rightly so, that the support simply isn't there anymore.

So the question is again, WHY ARE YOU HERE? Do you support Ron Paul or not? If not, then who else? If it is someone else, then take a hike.

DONATE!

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-05-2008, 01:07 PM
What does he need money for? To speak at the convention, where 70% of the delegates will boo him so loud the walls will fall down?

No, quite the opposite!

If you want to give money, give it to Sabrin or one of the other Ron Paul-endorsed candidates.

Obvious newbie... Probably a troll but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

colecrowe
03-05-2008, 03:00 PM
bump

CurtisLow
03-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Bump for Paul!

purplechoe
03-05-2008, 04:10 PM
I'd donate if I wasn't maxed out. Right now I'm trying to support people like Murray who are running on Ron Paul's/ Constitutional platform.

molly_pitcher
03-05-2008, 08:58 PM
bump

MilitaryDave
03-05-2008, 09:08 PM
I gave $50 a couple days ago. I love Ron Paul and I love the principles that make my country free.

Hey, did anyone catch that news blurb about the Vermont towns that have an arrest warrant out for George W. Bush and Dick Cheney? WTF! :)

Matthew P.
03-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Can we pay in Ameros? :rolleyes:

tangent4ronpaul
03-06-2008, 04:15 PM
blimp!

ThePieSwindler
03-06-2008, 04:28 PM
The poster who talked about giving to Sabrin or other candidates (such at brent sanders) is spot on - the opportunity cost of giving Ron Paul money to... welll... "get the message out" or whatever is that Ron Paul supporters running for offices with real competitive chances actually NEED the money badly - Ron Paul really, well, doesn't - he isnt running ads much anymore, and doubtful that he will. I can't really see WHAT he needs more money for, and even if its spent on "getting the message out", most people will simply think its ridiculous that hes still in it, since McCain IS the nominee, in all but the most formal of definitions.

Obvious newbie... Probably a troll but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

No, he is right, you are wrong. If people are going to donate, that money is much better spent going to Sabrin or Sanders or Santoro... etc, and actually getting good people in office, rather than hoping in vain that a few people MIGHT "wake up" from some inspirational Ron Paul commercial (of course, none have been created so far, why would they suddenly make one that will "wake people up" when the nomination is no longer on the line? it will probably be the same shitty production value and people will ignore it)

Stop promoting stupidity

tpreitzel
03-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Ron Paul really, well, doesn't - he isnt running ads much anymore, and doubtful that he will. I can't really see WHAT he needs more money for, and even if its spent on "getting the message out", most people will simply think its ridiculous that hes still in it, since McCain IS the nominee, in all but the most formal of definitions.

Ron has about $5M in reserve currently, correct? Although he's constantly downsizing his campaign's infrastructure, he still requires some operational funds. I don't know the amount required for Ron to continue, but I plan on donating $50 monthly throughout the political season. I agree with you essentially, however, that supporters should downsize their contributions to his campaign and transfer some of that money to other congressional campaigns. I went from donating $150 per month to the Paul campaign to just $50 per month from this point onward. The remaining $100 went to other congressional candidates.

ronpaulhawaii
03-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Thank you for your generous donation of $20.08!
Contribution received!

:D

Work Hard - Make Friends - Make History

Dare to Win

tangent4ronpaul
03-06-2008, 04:56 PM
We still have 11 states left to vote!

We need delegates - Ron still needs money!

but yeah, the 47 or so candidates for office need donations too!

-n

coffeewithchess
03-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Ron has about $5M in reserve currently, correct?

If the campaign seriously has $5 million left...they should start doing NATIONAL ads to help wake up citizens on issues that they don't understand...i.e. the Federal Reserve, the Constitution, Declaration of War, etc.

tangent4ronpaul
03-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Maybe we could start with ads in the states with upcoming primaries...

but yeah! - I'd love to see national ads too! Especially to get over these false news reports that Paul has dropped out.

-n

Revolution9
03-06-2008, 06:52 PM

Repeating lies gets you nowhere around here. We are smarter than you.

HTH
Randy

tangent4ronpaul
03-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Repeating lies gets you nowhere around here. We are smarter than you.

HTH
Randy

I thought Paul had endorsed Sarbin...???

but he (Paul) still needs donations!

We raised over 6 K since I originally posted this thread! - lets keep those donations coming!

-n