PDA

View Full Version : Lol what the heck

TwiLeXia
03-04-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm actually feeling pretty good tonight. I'm glad Dr. Paul won his congressional seat, that just proves that there are people... many people... who still believe in his message.

Now that it's down to two contestants, Dr. Paul will have much more name recognition. The Media can't ignore him (they'll try, but they won't if we the supporters step up).

We have so many people running for political office as a result of this movement... now we need to join them and make their goals a reality.

Dr. Paul may not win the Pres Elect (I don't know all about the delegate stuff, but no offense I think there's little chance Dr. Paul can become the rep. nom) however, with the combined force of many more people paying attention to our beliefs COMBINED with our continued effort in bringing out the message of Dr. Paul, we can continue to change the world for the better. And who knows... maybe we could set up for a Ron Paul 2012.

I haven't been feeling too good about this all lately, but now I think this is just a great position to be in. Dr. Paul won his congressional campaign, his issues are spread nation-wide, there are many new politicians running under his banner, and he's got at least a million supporters willing to continue to spread the word of the Constitution. Viva la Revolucion!!

Indy Vidual
03-04-2008, 10:24 PM
It is good to find the bright side. :)