PDA

View Full Version : Primary Reform and Education

rvkpa
03-04-2008, 10:22 PM
I think primary reform should be one of our top 5 if not our top goal. Right now, millions of Americans have a blatantly false view of how primary elections actually work. I think it would be useful if Ron Paul supporters with the proper academic credentials put together a presentation for high school and college students outlining how the primaries actually works in their home states. I also think it would be helpful if we pushed for primary reform in the media, our state and local government, and in our communities. Primary reform and education is a cause that all Americans can get behind reguardless of party affiliation or belief. It is also crucial to preventing vote fraud and media corruption. Although my degree is not in political science or government I would be glad to help with this most important cause in any way I can.

rvkpa
03-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this topic. I think it's one of the greatest problems with our political parties. (bump)

rvkpa
03-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Why doesn't anyone care about this issue? Even if you don't care the least you could do is tell me to go to hell to dare challenge such a "perfect" system.

rvkpa
03-05-2008, 11:22 AM
bump