PDA

View Full Version : AOL Has Blocked Ron Paul:

Patriot123
03-04-2008, 10:06 PM
So my internet goes out, right? So I decided to use dial up. Thankfully, I had an old account from when I was eight. Had the permissions for a thirteen year old, but hey. It worked. So I was about to go onto the Ron Paul forums, right? Blocked. Parental controls. Note how the parental controls on the account were not set to block certain websites, but were rather just set to generally block anything offensive, vulgar, etcetera. So I was a bit confused. So I tried going onto the campaign's website. Blocked. I got a tad bit suspicous. Went onto the McCain website. Allowed. Clinton; allowed. Obama; allowed. Gravel; allowed. Huckabee; allowed. Huckabee forums; allowed. Odd and disgusting Google ads; allowed. Hilarious, right? It's sort of funny how Ron Paul is classified as, "vulgar and innapropriate" for the children of America. Am I right?

Also, anyone notice how the Communist News Network still has Huckleberry and McCain on their front page, even though Huckabee is out, and just has Huckabee with, "out" over it? They still refuse to have Dr. Paul up there. If anything, they'll just put McCain up there alone.

Folks, it just isn't funny anymore. We're now stuck with the worst possible candidates, just like every election. And it's all because of this G-d damned corruption crap. We need to retake this country, and I don't mean by "peacful flower fests." I mean forcefully. As in legally, marching into DC and demanding they instate Paul or at least someone else as President, civil disobediance, something. And if none of those work, well... G-d forbid I say it and get labeled as a terrorist by Nazi Homeland Security, but you get the idea. Because the normal marches and peace rally b.s. isn't going to do anything.

rpfreedom08
03-04-2008, 10:14 PM
the only thing that's going to work is when it's too late and the majority of the sheeple finally wake up. We will all be in fema camps by then though.

molly_pitcher
03-04-2008, 10:23 PM
http://www.elite-otaku.net/natalie/mininavi/includes/images/bubbles/omg.gif

RonRules
03-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Also, anyone notice how the Communist News Network still has Huckleberry and McCain on their front page, even though Huckabee is out, and just has Huckabee with, "out" over it? They still refuse to have Dr. Paul up there. If anything, they'll just put McCain up there alone.

I was lucky enough to see both McCain and Ron Paul together on the font page of CNN elections 2008 main page, right after Huckabee pulled out. Their system, probably automatically put up Ron Paul's picture on the front page since he is the second one in line.

Obviously, someone had to manually replace the picture of Ron Paul with the Huckabee and put an "OUT" with Huckabee. They've never done that before, so it must have been a concerted effort.

Alex Libman
03-04-2008, 10:32 PM
If you're still using AOL at this point, you don't have much libertarian street cred as far as I'm concerned...

See if there are any Mom'n'Pop ISP's still around in your town. Supporting your local sysops / ISP's will help bring about a new peer-to-peer wireless Internet that the government will not be able to control!

Patriot123
03-04-2008, 10:34 PM
If you're still using AOL at this point, you don't have much libertarian street cred as far as I'm concerned...

See if there are any Mom'n'Pop ISP's still around in your town. Supporting your local sysops / ISP's will help bring about a new peer-to-peer wireless Internet that the government will not be able to control!

Well, hey. Come on, I was desperate to get online :p

10thAmendmentMan
03-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Didn't you know? Liberty is a four letter word.