PDA

View Full Version : *******its About Delegates, Who Cares If Huckabee Dropped Out!!******

greeksta59
03-04-2008, 09:41 PM
trust me...the grassroots organization knows what its doing....trying to get all ron paul supporters to become delegates...thats how were gonna win this thing! JUST CALM DOWN, ITS OK

molly_pitcher
03-04-2008, 09:57 PM
http://www.elite-otaku.net/natalie/mininavi/includes/images/afro.gif

wgadget
03-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Nice 'fro.

UtahApocalypse
03-04-2008, 10:02 PM
trust me...the grassroots organization knows what its doing....trying to get all ron paul supporters to become delegates...thats how were gonna win this thing! JUST CALM DOWN, ITS OK

Shut the Fuck up. The longer we waste on this pipe dream of a brokered convention the less time we have to mobilize for the first ever independent win. Delegates are BOUND unless its a brokered convention. McCain IS and WILL be the GOP Nominee. If you cant accept reality and move the fuck on to the next step you can fuck off. We don't have time for bullshit.

mikeycapz
03-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Utah, He will not run as a indy. How about you get with it or get lost. We will not give up until the convention is over.

puppetmaster
03-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Shut the Fuck up. The longer we waste on this pipe dream of a brokered convention the less time we have to mobilize for the first ever independent win. Delegates are BOUND unless its a brokered convention. McCain IS and WILL be the GOP Nominee. If you cant accept reality and move the fuck on to the next step you can fuck off. We don't have time for bullshit.

you let them beat you down....so sad

Hook
03-04-2008, 10:18 PM

McCain had 874 hard bound delegates before today. Ohio delegates aren't bound. Texas delegates are, but McCain only got like 70 of them. That means that McCain hasn't reached the "magic" bound number yet. Although probably enough unbound delegates will vote for him at convention first round that it is all academic anyway.

Time will tell.

Cinderella
03-04-2008, 10:19 PM
wow utah hates us for our hope....just like the world hates us for our "freedoms"

he sounds pretty angry....all that foul language and all....he sounds like mcinsane

nate895
03-04-2008, 10:20 PM
McCain had 874 hard bound delegates before today. Ohio delegates aren't bound. Texas delegates are, but McCain only got like 70 of them. That means that McCain hasn't reached the "magic" bound number yet. Although probably enough unbound delegates will vote for him at convention first round that it is all academic anyway.

Time will tell.

We can change bound statuses at most state conventions.

greeksta59
03-04-2008, 10:22 PM
OK YOU IDIOT (utah)

read to me where in what I wrote did i say the word brokered convention. How bout you get off your ass and go to a delegate training. Wat were trying to do is get the majority of ron paul supporters to the national convention. IF we can get the majority, then we can all vote to unbound ourselves if there is a majority supporting that position!

voytechs
03-04-2008, 10:26 PM

Not true, if we end up with majority RP delegates bound to McWar, they can vote and unbind themselves with 2/3 majority. I believe all across the states overwhelming majority of delegates are RP supporters. MSM is only making predictions, nothing is written in stone yet and we have a real sneaky chance at winning this thing.

UtahApocalypse
03-04-2008, 10:27 PM
wow utah hates us for our hope....just like the world hates us for our "freedoms"

he sounds pretty angry....all that foul language and all....he sounds like mcinsane

OK YOU IDIOT (utah)

read to me where in what I wrote did i say the word brokered convention. How bout you get off your ass and go to a delegate training. Wat were trying to do is get the majority of ron paul supporters to the national convention. IF we can get the majority, then we can all vote to unbound ourselves if there is a majority supporting that position!

No what. You want to keep wasting what time left America has on fruitless dream be my fucking guest. I though will be working to get Ron Paaul elected, without the Neo-Con GOP.

greeksta59
03-04-2008, 10:31 PM
you guys.....UTAH is a troll........someone on the outside trying to stir things up.....i know who it is.....Disreguard him!

Zera
03-04-2008, 10:32 PM
No what. You want to keep wasting what time left America has on fruitless dream be my fucking guest. I though will be working to get Ron Paaul elected, without the Neo-Con GOP.

People who want a third party/indy run are idiots. No party or independent will win the general election until many, many years to come, if ever. The Democrat and GOP have gotten too far into the lives of millions of Americans, and they won't just change for someone they don't know.

And don't start to spew bullshit that we can educate them. We had many, many months to try to educate people about Paul on the GOP ticket. Did it work? Barely at all.

Paul has a good chance of winning at the convention if we all do our part.

UtahApocalypse
03-04-2008, 10:33 PM
you guys.....UTAH is a troll........someone on the outside trying to stir things up.....i know who it is.....Disreguard him!

I was here long before you knew anything about Ron Paul so feel free to call me a troll for thinking realistically and knowing we don't have fucking time for games.

Hook
03-04-2008, 10:34 PM
No what. .... You want to keep wasting what time left America has on fruitless dream be my fucking guest. I though will be working to get Ron Paaul elected, without the Neo-Con GOP.

Let's calm down a little UA. We don't need to be threatening violence against other supporters.

V3n
03-04-2008, 10:40 PM
I don't think there's anyone here, or anyone in all of the GOP that understands the delegate/convention process. Let's just chill a bit with attacking other members and keep on the good fight. A lot can happen between now and September and now and November.

Melissa
03-04-2008, 10:46 PM
I don't think there's anyone here, or anyone in all of the GOP that understands the delegate/convention process. Let's just chill a bit with attacking other members and keep on the good fight. A lot can happen between now and September and now and November.

and I really have to believe the ones that are saying it is over are in no way trying to find out what thier state delegate process is because if you are involved you really do know this is far from over the only real way for Ron Paul to lose now is math and it is simple if 2/3 of the convention delegates are Ron Paul supporters anything can happen and don't believe me go watch the videos on Ron Paul's own web site

Vet_from_cali
03-04-2008, 10:48 PM

wow, ok i feel better now that you said that. :rolleyes:

Cleaner44
03-04-2008, 10:51 PM

Wow dude, you are quite the, how you say... ASSHOLE.

Maybe you haven't noticed but Ron Paul is running as a Republican. If and when he chooses to run independent, then things will change. Since you have no ability to make Ron Paul run as an independent maybe it is you that should shut the fuck up and stop being an ASSHOLE. :p

greeksta59
03-04-2008, 10:51 PM
lol