PDA

View Full Version : On to round two...

Bold As Love
03-04-2008, 09:23 PM
For this Ron Paul supporter. I feel kind of weird about it as I still don't see myself as a Republican. Such a small group there, we all go to the Senatorial Convention with our votes weighing about 2 per vote.

Talking to a guy there, he thinks Clinton won our precinct with about 80% (mostly crossover Republicans he noted).

I guess yours truly, the Ron Paul precinct captain didn't do too well there.

These were nice people here tonight...nothing like the name-dropping neocon politicos I was afraid I would encounter. (they must have been caucusing with the Dems for Clinton)

Well, what should a limited-government libertarian do? Go on to the next round? And in the meantime?

Bold As Love
03-04-2008, 09:52 PM
For this Ron Paul supporter. I feel kind of weird about it as I still don't see myself as a Republican. Such a small group there, we all go to the Senatorial Convention with our votes weighing about 2 per vote.

Talking to a guy there, he thinks Clinton won our precinct with about 80% (mostly crossover Republicans he noted).

I guess yours truly, the Ron Paul precinct captain didn't do too well there.

These were nice people here tonight...nothing like the name-dropping neocon politicos I was afraid I would encounter. (they must have been caucusing with the Dems for Clinton)

Well, what should a limited-government libertarian do? Go on to the next round? And in the meantime?

Bump, self. Good night everyone.