PDA

View Full Version : What's The Deal with Victoria County?

Johncjackson
03-04-2008, 09:19 PM
I am not familiar with the place. Does it sound possible that Hugh Cort has 15% there but 0% ( some places reporting 0 or 1 actual vote so far) everywhere else?

I am just looking in RP's district right now. And wondering what kind of place would give Hugh Cort 15% and Alan Keyes 8% compared to 9% for RP in the Presidential primary.

Johnny Crab
03-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Victoria(the city and county) is 40 miles from here(Jackson County) and is the next county west.
The primary city has a mix of folks including a lot of transplants from all parts of the country and a good number of Hispanics. From living here for 18+ years(after 30+ in Louisiana before that), he must have campaigned and dumped PR money there. He may also have swayed the very "religious" dislike Huck's spending. The only other option is a DIEbold "malfunction" in his favor?? Did I say that?

In my county he got ZERO, NADA...ZILCH and Ron Paul got a bit over 11%. I guess although we send him to Congress here(District 14), some folks are still asleep at the wheel and media-washed.