PDA

View Full Version : Convention!!!!!!!!!!

Vet_from_cali
03-04-2008, 09:10 PM
so is there still a possibility for a "brokered convention"?

:rolleyes: lol

my guess is the general public is too blind or stupid to see the truth, personally id say NO.

nodope0695
03-04-2008, 09:15 PM
The general public is blind, deaf and dumb...so you're probably right. But, with only RP and McFascist in the race now, can the MSM truly ignore RP outright like they've been doing?

Revolutn
03-04-2008, 09:18 PM
The general public is blind, deaf and dumb...so you're probably right. But, with only RP and McFascist in the race now, can the MSM truly ignore RP outright like they've been doing?

Certainly.

Give me liberty
03-04-2008, 09:18 PM
nope, atm sadly McCain has all the delegates.

LibertiORDeth
03-04-2008, 09:19 PM
nope, atm sadly McCain has all the delegates.

Really?

Paulitical Correctness
can the MSM truly ignore RP outright like they've been doing?

Are you serious? ...:rolleyes:

wgadget
137 + 17 =154 bound
395 - 154 = 241 more needed to get ot his magic #

Now lets do some math:
McCain needs 395 bound delegates to reach 1191

Of the remaining states:

Texas - 137 bound and 3 unbound
Ohio - 88 UNBOUND
South Dakota - 24 bound and 3 unbound
Wisconsin - 37 bound and 3 unbound
Vermont - 17 bound
Idaho - 26 bound and 6 unbound
Hawaii - 20 bound
Pennsylvania - 74 UNBOUND
Oregon - 27 bound and 3 unbound
Puerto Rico - 20 bound and 3 unbound
North Carolina - 69 bound
Indianna - 27 bound and 30 UNBOUND
Kentucky - 45 bound
Mississippi - 36 bound and 3 unbound
RI - 17 bound and 3 unbound
Nebraska - 30 bound and 3 unbound
New Mexico - 29 bound and 3 unbound

UtahApocalypse
03-04-2008, 09:20 PM
No, as much as all these people are saying there is hope there is not. A brokered convention is no longer possible. We have only 2 options... Run 3rd Party or Independent, Or the other option is Revolution.

Vet_from_cali
03-04-2008, 09:24 PM

oh believe they can and will.....

as a matter of fact id go as far as say, fox news will name Mccain as the republican nominee. AS A MATTER OF FACT!!!

i would not be surprised to see Mccain give his victory nominee speech tomorrow. its a game with fixed winners, like it or not. do i have to link the bush florida victory to show some proof? i think not lol.

now when the american people revolt to this stupid set up administration is something to think about and bet on, id say in about 3-4 years...lol

hopefully, thats when the sheeples wake up....hopefully:rolleyes:

Vet_from_cali
03-04-2008, 09:28 PM
No, as much as all these people are saying there is hope there is not. A brokered convention is no longer possible. We have only 2 options... Run 3rd Party or Independent, Or the other option is Revolution.

i was laughing inside at the whole idea of a brokered convention possibility about a month ago, i knew that wouldnt be possible. this government is too corrupt from within in my opinion to even let that happen. the way they want it to happen, which will happen. Is republican or democratic, the establishment wins, cause both nominee's are for their interest and gains.