PDA

View Full Version : We owe this man our support

libertyVI
03-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Ron Paul is the only man willing to fight for our liberties on a national stage right now, and in fact the only person willing to fight for what's best for Americans at all in this race.

It would be easy to give up now in the face of defeat. It makes sense, after all, every other election we've been a part of was over when the other guy won. But this isn't just a presidential election. We're fighting for something a lot bigger than that. Maybe our votes won't mean a whole hell of a lot anymore in the long run, but it's a start in a long fight that we're about to embark on.

I'm in the Virgin Islands, and I registered Republican today in order to vote in our caucus April 5th. I knew pretty well that McCain was going to "win" today (although I don't think he actually has that many delegates), but I'm going to vote for Paul, and when I move to the states later this year, I'll continue to fight for our cause.

Ron Paul will have to be allowed to speak at the convention, and I have no doubt he'll give one hell of a speech. Let's give him one hell of a gift to go along with it, in the form of 100's of delegates.

hopeforamerica
03-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I'll be there as a delegate if I make it in AZ!!! Ron will ALWAYS have my support.