PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Hucks Army??

UtahApocalypse
03-04-2008, 08:43 PM
We need a liaison to invite Hucks Army over, they have generally been supportive of our campaign. They now have been abandoned by Huckabee who now has shown his true Neo-Con stripes. I believe that many of his supporters are truly looking for something other then that.

Cinderella
03-04-2008, 08:44 PM
do u really think they will come over our way?? i always thought they hated Dr. Paul?

ItsTime
03-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Hucks people are good people.

nate895
03-04-2008, 08:46 PM
do u really think they will come over our way?? i always thought they hated Dr. Paul?

half and half.

NEPA_Revolution
Yeah, just misguided.

Paulitical Correctness
I think a lot of the Huckafans wiped the smiles of their faces when their guy started being ignored by the media as well.

mikeycapz
03-04-2008, 08:47 PM
I bet they hate McCain way more than Dr.Paul. We should join forces and take down McCain

flames2dust77
03-04-2008, 08:47 PM
I have McCain ppl on my friends list on myspace....they are already all over this. They are posting bulletins left and right about how much they love huckabee supporters and welcome them with open arms. The bulletins are also stating that Huckabee and McCain supporters need to join forces to set the GOP straight. :rolleyes:

NinjaPirate
03-04-2008, 08:53 PM
DO NOT go there and try to sway them to vote for RP! Let them grieve for awhile and then MAYBE start talking to them.

d03boy
03-04-2008, 09:24 PM
i dont think they like paul

N13
03-04-2008, 09:27 PM
DO NOT go there and try to sway them to vote for RP! Let them grieve for awhile and then MAYBE start talking to them.

That's right. Leave them alone. When the time is right, some of them will gravitate towards the RP movement.

devil21
03-04-2008, 09:33 PM
That's right. Leave them alone. When the time is right, some of them will gravitate towards the RP movement.

Exactly. Once it becomes clear to them that McCain is their "choice" they will panic. Im curious to see how tomorrow's Bush endorsement will affect them though.

Cinderella
03-04-2008, 09:47 PM
bump for hucks army

robert4rp08
03-04-2008, 10:27 PM
The majority of them will not vote for McCain. They would probably rather write in Huck. If they really want to "stick it" to the establishment, they should vote for Ron Paul. Although, they may not agree with Ron Paul on everything, they can agree on the way the media and machine has mistreated Paul and Huckabee (to some extent). If they are actually interested in reforming the Republican platform, they will not follow the party. They can still rise up by joining us in the common fight against the machine.

That's what we need to sell them on. Not necessarily Ron Paul.

wgadget
03-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Exactly. Once it becomes clear to them that McCain is their "choice" they will panic. Im curious to see how tomorrow's Bush endorsement will affect them though.

I'm of the opinion that Bush's endorsement of McInsane will garner the Democrat even more votes.

NEPA_Revolution
03-04-2008, 10:30 PM
I think we have already established the fact that MCCain vs D the dems will win unless there is a massive fraud right?

devil21
03-05-2008, 04:31 AM
I think we have already established the fact that MCCain vs D the dems will win unless there is a massive fraud right?

Sure, unless theres another 9/11 before then to refresh fears. If any sort of terrorism occurs in this nation that is blamed on "Islamofacism" before the general election then McCain will win, if he gets the Republican nomination.

The_Ruffneck
03-05-2008, 04:47 AM
is hucks army forums still up?
tried a couple of hours ago seems theyve pulled the plug

m72mc
03-05-2008, 04:55 AM
If they wan´t to vote for a conservative, they have to vote ron paul. He is the only republican running for president in the banana republic, with no verifiable election results.

jointhefightforfreedom
03-05-2008, 05:25 AM
several huck people voted for me to be a delegate knowing i was a very adament Ron Paul supporter

Magicman
03-05-2008, 05:29 AM
The majority of them will not vote for McCain. They would probably rather write in Huck. If they really want to "stick it" to the establishment, they should vote for Ron Paul. Although, they may not agree with Ron Paul on everything, they can agree on the way the media and machine has mistreated Paul and Huckabee (to some extent). If they are actually interested in reforming the Republican platform, they will not follow the party. They can still rise up by joining us in the common fight against the machine.

That's what we need to sell them on. Not necessarily Ron Paul.

Let's make a comparative chart to Ron Paul and Huckabee so they can see that some of his policies are favorable.

Then show Mccain's weaknesses as well to demonstrate how bad of a choice he is.

BigRedBrent
03-05-2008, 05:29 AM
is hucks army forums still up?
tried a couple of hours ago seems theyve pulled the plug

I have always had a suspicion that they had only been up so that Ron Paul could be better ignored.

Not sure how true this is but I am sure the die hard Huckabee fans will never come to this realization. They talk like a lot of Ron Paul supporters with the dedication that they have. It is so sad they they are so dealy misguided. I fell like they would be tremendous assets to us if they would just wake up and find out what is really going on around them already.

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 06:00 AM
you need some greener grass,remember huck told them to vote for mccain ,not all are sheep but a majority will line up as sheep bababa. they were told by huck to waste their vote on a hillary republican