PDA

View Full Version : RonPaulRadio Email contact

RonPaulOnline
08-16-2007, 04:16 PM
Can someone please PM me with a good contact email address for someone at RonPaulRadio. I won't distribute the email address without permission, just need to reach someone there. My emails to web site posted email addresses don't get a response, I think they must be inundated.

Thank you.

DjLoTi
08-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi, you can contact me, DjLoTi. Just go to the contacts page. Let me know what's up, we do get lots of emails and on top of that, we have to manage the website/upcoming events ect., but just let me know. Did you want us to link to your page?

RonPaulOnline
08-16-2007, 04:25 PM
I'll email you now.

Did you want us to link to your page?

That's not why I'm writing, but that'd be great. You can add a link to RonPaulRadio at our site by visiting:
http://www.ronpaulonline.com/component/option,com_weblinks/catid,2/Itemid,177/

If you would like for me to do it for you, just let me know.

Suzu
08-16-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi, you can contact me, DjLoTi. Just go to the contacts page. Let me know what's up, we do get lots of emails and on top of that, we have to manage the website/upcoming events ect., but just let me know. Did you want us to link to your page?

I've sent you two requests to link to my site but you haven't added it yet. Look for an email with "LINK" in the subject field....

RonPaulOnline
08-16-2007, 04:35 PM
I've sent you two requests to link to my site but you haven't added it yet. Look for an email with "LINK" in the subject field....

Suzu, very sorry about the mixup, but we don't have any emails from you or with the word "link" in the subject. The site is totally self service, and folks have been registering and submitting their own info. I'm happy to do this for you, would you like to PM me your email address?

DjLoTi
08-16-2007, 04:36 PM

The Ron Paul network? I believe we have that. I'm looking in my inbox, and I don't see any others besides the Ron Paul network and " OK4RonPaul " and " Hometown Paul "

You're sending it to RonPaulradio.com, right?

Suzu
08-16-2007, 04:39 PM
The Ron Paul network? I believe we have that. I'm looking in my inbox, and I don't see any others besides the Ron Paul network and " OK4RonPaul " and " Hometown Paul "

You're sending it to RonPaulradio.com, right?

I sent email to questions @ ronpaulradio.com

Subject field says LINKS not LINK - sorry.

Ron Paul Network - correct.

Suzu
08-16-2007, 04:41 PM
Suzu, very sorry about the mixup, but we don't have any emails from you or with the word "link" in the subject. The site is totally self service, and folks have been registering and submitting their own info. I'm happy to do this for you, would you like to PM me your email address?

I did not see a link for self-service, otherwise I would not have emailed you.

DjLoTi
08-16-2007, 04:43 PM
The Ron Paul network is on our links page.

Suzu
08-16-2007, 04:45 PM
The Ron Paul network is on our links page.

Here's what I see on your links page. Maybe I'm missing it...

Ron Paul Radio Links

Ron Paul radio myspace page - Get connected!

The ronpaulradio.com Cafe Press Store - Great gear to let people know that you're a part of Ron Paul radio!

Daily Paul - Ron Paul every day? Now we're talking!

Ron Paul Forums - Awesome forums for the man with the plan!

Ron Paul Audio - You can thank them for a lot of the audio you hear on this station while not broadcasting live.

Ron Paul KC - Website created for and from the active Kansas City crew!

Dallas for Ron Paul - Nice site from the BIG D, respect!

Ron Paul Austin - Biggest meetup in the country and they will not stop until DC!

Oklahomans for Ron Paul - Great stop for Oklahomans to see all the things happening in their state.

Ron Paul Nation - Great activist site with lots of media. Join the Ron Paul Revolution!

FreeMe.TV - Ron Paul TV, the best TV on the web!

HometownPaul.com - The Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania site.

http://rpsc08.com - South Carolina Supporters for Ron Paul 2008!

Ron Paul radio show on GCN with Steven Vincent - Check out Steven's call-in show Monday - Friday 6-7 EDT!

Ron Paul Information Portal - A good center of websites related to Ron Paul

We will have more links coming soon! If you'd like your link on our page, contact us at questions@ronpaulradio.com

Thanks!

------------------

The word "Network" does not appear in the above text.

DjLoTi
08-16-2007, 04:46 PM
'Ron Paul information portal'

That's the title of your webpage at the top, when you go to it. But I can change the name of it to 'Ron Paul Network'

Ron Paul online - Yes, I got your email. I'll write you back tonight, I'm about to lose my internet for an unknown amount of time, but when I get back up, I'll be sure to respond. Thanks!

RonPaulOnline
08-16-2007, 04:46 PM
I did not see a link for self-service, otherwise I would not have emailed you.

Suzu, I think we have multiple conversations going on here.

1. If you are trying to get RonPaulRadio to publish a link to your site, then I cannot assist you. I am from RonPaulOnline.com

2. If you want your link published on RonPaulOnline.com, then please reply to the PM that I sent you a few minutes ago and I will walk you thru the self-service feature.

DJLoti, can you confirm that you received my email to you...from RonPaulOnline.com.

Thanks.

Suzu
08-16-2007, 04:48 PM
'Ron Paul information portal'

That's the title of your webpage at the top, when you go to it. But I can change the name of it to 'Ron Paul Network'

That's why I didn't see it!

I would prefer if you're going to change it, to use the title I supplied in the email: "Ron Paul Volunteer Network" as well as the link I supplied (remove "links.html" from the end of the one you did post).

Thanks.

RonPaulOnline
08-17-2007, 12:41 PM

DJLoTi, Can you please confirm:

1. that you received my email

2. that you are interested in a swapping links.

Thanks.

RonPaulOnline
08-21-2007, 10:46 AM
DjLoTi,

We are following up, here, as:

1. we've still had no response to our email;
2. we would like to know if you remain interested in a cross-link, as we have not had a response to this;
3. and, we would like to inquire into your ad rates.

DjLoTi
08-21-2007, 02:14 PM
Oh... my bad. We're getting a new website up soon. I'll get it up for that. Should be up tonight or tomorrow.