PDA

View Full Version : Paul did great in my precinct!

nf7mate
03-04-2008, 08:34 PM
In my precinct convention we got 3/5 delegates (Huck got the other 2) and 3/5 of the alternates. Here's the kicker though:

We also submitted a resolution that the Republican Party of Texas nominate Dr. Ron Paul for president. It passed with a vote of 6-5. Will our resolution be adopted at the county or state level? Probably not, BUT IT FELT GREAT!!

fortilite
03-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Our precinct was great too. Don't have exact numbers though, none of us announced who we were supporting.

walter
03-04-2008, 09:13 PM
We had 6 open spots and only us 3 showed up to fill them! All Ron Paul supporters!! I was told we should not have a problem getting nominated from the county level to the state convention!

123tim
03-04-2008, 09:21 PM
In my precinct convention we got 3/5 delegates (Huck got the other 2) and 3/5 of the alternates. Here's the kicker though:

We also submitted a resolution that the Republican Party of Texas nominate Dr. Ron Paul for president. It passed with a vote of 6-5. Will our resolution be adopted at the county or state level? Probably not, BUT IT FELT GREAT!!

Rumor is that Huck dropped out.
I wonder how this will change things if it turns out to be true?

raiha
03-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Well done people. Thank-you for continuing to fight the good fight despite overwhelming obstacles. Such is the material all good revolutionaries are made of. True Grit!

molly_pitcher
03-04-2008, 09:27 PM
With Huck out, can you claim all 5 for Paul? I'm assuming the community would stick together on the overall vote.

nf7mate
03-05-2008, 09:34 AM
One of the two Huck delegates was Paul friendly, but the other was not. With Huck out, my precint will be sending 4/5 Paul delegates to the county convention.