PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: CNN projects Texans strongly desire a NAFTA Superhighway

AJ Antimony
03-04-2008, 08:19 PM
At the time of this post, with 2% reporting, 56% of Texas Republicans voted for McCain with only 5% voting for a fellow Texan who is without question the strongest anti-NAFTA candidate.

Because we all know how the MSM works in terms of reporting totals, these numbers will remain relatively unchanged even after the remaining 98% report. Ehh my guess is McCain will finish 53% and Paul 8%. Personally I thought Paul would at least get 20% in his home state.

These numbers are assuming that these are real votes and no fraud occurred. If in reality these numbers are greatly skewed and Paul did WAY better than 5%, Texans should distance themselves from the other 49 states and actually do something about it.

Until then, enjoy your highway. :(

alaric
03-04-2008, 08:24 PM
At the time of this post, with 2% reporting, 56% of Texas Republicans voted for McCain with only 5% voting for a fellow Texan who is without question the strongest anti-NAFTA candidate.

Because we all know how the MSM works in terms of reporting totals, these numbers will remain relatively unchanged even after the remaining 98% report. Ehh my guess is McCain will finish 53% and Paul 8%. Personally I thought Paul would at least get 20% in his home state.

These numbers are assuming that these are real votes and no fraud occurred. If in reality these numbers are greatly skewed and Paul did WAY better than 5%, Texans should distance themselves from the other 49 states and actually do something about it.

Until then, enjoy your highway. :(
the fraud started in NH, when they switched Paul's votes with mcloser:mad:

AJ Antimony
03-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Bump. 66% reporting, McCain 52%, Paul 5%. I still don't understand how the 0% numbers end up being identical to the 100% numbers...

Cinderella
03-04-2008, 11:02 PM
hope they enjoy having to give their houses to the gov!!!!!!!!!!!

i think their immigrant problem will be fixed once nafta is put in place!!! i mean were doing a great job as it is now right?? **sarcasm**

Ex Post Facto
03-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Bump. 66% reporting, McCain 52%, Paul 5%. I still don't understand how the 0% numbers end up being identical to the 100% numbers...

This is the biggest question of them all. It doesn't take a statician to question how one precinct can send in their results and percentage wise match the final results of an entire state. This has happened over and over again.

wgadget
03-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Could be that Americans are terribly stupid and/or uninformed...

Vet_from_cali
03-04-2008, 11:25 PM
and so the destruction begins... now that they said this, the sheeples will think its a good idea and be all for it.

Vet_from_cali
03-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Could be that Americans are terribly stupid and/or uninformed...

honestly its either they are really that stupid, or just dont care...... or maybe both.:rolleyes: