PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Friends USA Network Important!

cart123948
08-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Dear members,
Dick Mills, founder of Ron Paul Friends USA called today to follow up. Honestly, I asked to recind my anointment as Louisiana State Chairman in a phone message last week. I thought I'd better focus more on our group. However, in our phone conversation he perfectly ignored the fact that I had left that phone message.
He woln't let me quit. I never brought up the message I'd left on his voice mail.
He is the man who was featured in the movie we watched on the 13th. This man has run for office and spent $35,000 to do it in Texas. He is very bright and he gave me a few pointers. Here is the way it breaks down:
The formula is 8 begets 8 begets 8 begets 8 and so on.

1. Louisiana, Shall be broken into 8 parts called divisions each with it's own director.
8 Division Directors
2. Senatorial Districts of which there are 36. Each of these guys has 4.5 of these
8 Senatorial Division Directors
3. Areas
8 Area Chairman
4. Precints based on voting precints.
5.Neighborhoods
6.Block Captains
This is what he submitted to me as a workable model. He wants everyone to report weekly by joining Ron Paul Friends USA so he can keep a tally on which places need a pow-wow.
Okay, What we have here is a network marketing matrix going together. We will be marketing Ron Paul.
Who is on board? By the way we really need this.
Carter

Bryan
08-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Carter, I’m friends with Dick Mills, he must not have got your message somehow. But you’re right, what Ron Paul Friends USA is doing is important in terms of dealing with the convention process and more- the process vary’s state-by-state. I just checked and Louisiana is a caucus/convention state so it’s real important:

http://www.republicansource.com/states/louisiana.htm

I’m talking part in the Texas effort- here, the outcome of the primary vote is totally meaningless- everything is dependent upon the conventions. I’ll send you a PM with my contact info, I’d like to talk some.