PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee to announce Thursday that he is dropping out of the race?

Phantom
03-04-2008, 08:07 PM
I was just watching CNN and the female reporter said "Huckabee to announce Thursday that he is dropping out of the race".

Ibgamer
03-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Ya I heard that on MSNBC too, brokered convention isnt going to happen

nate895
03-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Ya I heard that on MSNBC too, brokered convention isnt going to happen

Yes, but we can still win the nomination.

molly_pitcher
03-04-2008, 08:10 PM
Just more up in the air delegates. It isn't over if he drops out. We are still two months away from the primaries in my state.

Cinderella
03-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Yes, but we can still win the nomination.

how do u suppose that will happen?? sorry this is the first year i have become interested in politics so i dont really understand as much as most:confused:

tpreitzel
03-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Likely.

nate895
03-04-2008, 08:13 PM
how do u suppose that will happen?? sorry this is the first year i have become interested in politics so i dont really understand as much as most:confused:

It is possible through the way conventions are setup, if we can get a 2/3 majority at state conventions, we are assured every single delegate from that state will be voting for Ron Paul at the national convention.

Cinderella
03-04-2008, 08:14 PM
then why is the media saying hes got the nom?? there will still be a convention??

Zera
03-04-2008, 08:16 PM
then why is the media saying hes got the nom?? there will still be a convention??

As long as there is at least one more GOP candidate other than McCain, yes, there will be a convention.

alaric
03-04-2008, 08:18 PM

if the media says a lie often enough, the sheople believe it. It's why a lot of MSM keeps saying RP dropped out.

ToryNotion
03-04-2008, 08:19 PM
There will always be a national party convention. Its free advertising for the party and a boost for the general election. I think the earlier poster meant that we could pick up delegates in state conventions that pick the actual delegates that go to the national convention. In some cases they'd have to vote other than the way they are pledged to vote for RP.

fedup100
03-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Your new President will be a black muslim, that just cracks me up while we are still in "a war on tur". You know the Jew handlers that own this country are laughing their ass's off at how stupid amerikans are.

Or, you new president will be George bush with a really bad temper and another ass cheek growing on the side of his head. Actually I think that growth is Teddy Kennedy because both of these Jew shills piss through the same straw.

My hat tip to the demonic scum that has taken the world and the great amerika to her grave. You were cleaver, I will give you that. But I read the end of the book. while the cowards in this country have sat on their ass's and have handed her too you, there is one that is coming and he will split the eastern sky and your days are numbered.

I don't need Ron Paul to save my country, it is already lost and this country and the weak kneed people that have allowed the moral decay of this country deserve to loose her. But alas, the Lord of glory will come and save a remnant and there is not a Jew or a MSM shill any where that will stop him or prevent him from taking all that you have stolen. His name is Jesus and this time he will come not as a lamb, but as the lion of Judah.

Paulite
03-04-2008, 08:21 PM
he is dropping out now turn to CNN

freelance
03-04-2008, 08:22 PM
As long as there is at least one more GOP candidate other than McCain, yes, there will be a convention.

There's a convention regardless. Nominating a candidate is not the only order of business at the convention.

cajuncocoa
03-04-2008, 08:22 PM
he is dropping out now turn to CNN
and supporting McCain.

Cinderella
03-04-2008, 08:23 PM
damn....u all dont think ron paul will drop out right?? i cant believe hes dropping out....so what will be there excuse for hiding ron paul if (i mean when) he doesnt quit??

Cinderella
03-04-2008, 08:26 PM
WOAH WOAH WOAH.......LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huckabees wife looks like a man baby!!!!

syborius
03-04-2008, 08:26 PM
damn....u all dont think ron paul will drop out right?? i cant believe hes dropping out....so what will be there excuse for hiding ron paul if (i mean when) he doesnt quit??

it's simple, Mccain won the nom. They don't need to report on a race anymore.