PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul in the Bible - Acts 24:23

Justin Stewart
03-04-2008, 06:27 PM
And he commanded a centurion to keep Paul, and to let him have liberty, and that he should forbid none of his acquaintance to minister or come unto him.Acts 24:23

Give me liberty
03-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Lol for real?

Vendico
03-04-2008, 06:33 PM
He's taking the verse out of context... Not the same Paul.

Jeremy
03-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Different Paul, lol

And this is a more modern translation:

He ordered an officer to keep Paul in custody but to give him some freedom and allow his friends to visit him and take care of his needs.

Deborah K
03-04-2008, 06:37 PM
He's talking about Saul the jewish persecuter of Christ who was converted while on the road to Damascus. A lot of the new testament is made up of letters from Saul (Paul) to various communities while imprisoned.

V3n
03-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Good find - very funny!

McCain is in the Bible too!

James 1:8 - A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

:D

DFF
03-04-2008, 06:39 PM
He's talking about Saul the jewish persecuter of Christ who was converted while on the road to Damascus. A lot of the new testament is made up of letters from Saul (Paul) to various communities while imprisoned.

Correct. But just for entertainment purposes; if Biblical Paul = Ron Paul, who is Bernanke?

Jeremy
03-04-2008, 06:43 PM
verichip (or something similar) is in the Bible though (I'm sure some of you saw it in Freedom to Fascism)

so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:17

yongrel
03-04-2008, 06:43 PM
I hear he's also in Dianetics.

Deborah K
03-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Correct. But just for entertainment purposes; if Biblical Paul = Ron Paul, who is Bernanke?

The Beast! :p

Paulitician
03-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Good find - very funny!

HAHAHAHA

freedom-maniac
03-04-2008, 07:14 PM

Pilate.

freedom-maniac
03-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Matthew, 5:9

Misesian
03-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Different Paul, lol

And this is a more modern translation:

Be careful about "modern" translations. Meanings are lost in translation and some of those words might be archaic but they have a specific meaning. Any doubts in verses should be referenced to the original english translation of King James, any further doubts should go to the hebrew or greek.

There are some translations of the bible that gives the verbage of legitimizing abortion and the abortionists will use this. I like the ESV for reading but I always go back to King James if I need to analyze something.

EastWindRain
03-04-2008, 08:42 PM

Good question. I think about this a lot. The answer is Bernanke = The Money Changers, that Jeshua (Jesus) violently drives away from the Temple with a whip.

Yeshua (Jesus) kicked them (The FED) right out of the temple and over turned their tables sending their gold coins crashing in chaos to the ground. He then yelled at them in disgust saying, "It is written that the temple shall be a House Of Prayer, and You have turned it into a Den Of Thieves!" (For the Money Changers had a monopoly and were cheating the people, sound familiar?)

Since Yeshua (Jesus) did this to the money changers, he destroyed their evil monopoly. From this time on Jesus was marked for death, for the Zionist power structure plotted to kill him. They didn't have the power themselves, to crucify the Profit (or politician) Jesus Christ, for the state was governed by the Italian Pontious Pilate. So the Money Changers/Sanhedrin/Talmuders/ Jewish Scribes & Pharacies Engineered the crucification by setting Jesus up, and making the Italians or Romans do their dirty work for them.

(By claiming that Jesus heavenly Kingdom was in violation to Caesar's earthly Kingdom. According to Roman law, the people were only supposed to have one earthly King. And now Jesus was competing for that title. Mind you Jesus really only wanted to be the people's heavenly King, not earthly King. So the Zionists exploited this, claiming it was the Roman's duty to execute Jesus, for Jesus challenged King Caesar's power. It was a stretch at best, but the Zionists were desperate to kill Jesus/ Yeshua. )

The Italian governor Pontius Pilate didn't want to kill Jesus and replied, "My hands are innocent of this man's blood". (As he washed in hands in front of a screaming Zionist mob. And the Zionist Jewish mob yelled back, "Let Jesus blood be on US and OUR CHILDREN!" So Pontius Pilate caved in to their demands, due to the threat of the Zionists organizing a mass violent protest where they would of caused massive civil unrest.

And so it until this day that the Zionists still take credit for his crucification, while sometimes (when convenient to their agenda) trying to scapegoat the Romans for their evil ordeal.

Bernanke = The Zionist Money Exchangers which had a monopoly over the people.

For a great video on the FED, (Which also talks about the Money Changers at the 14:30 minute mark) watch "The Money Masters"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936 Duration 3 hours 35 minutes.

Red Dingo
03-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Good find - very funny!

yes, very funny!

qh4dotcom
03-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Good find - very funny!

Ha Ha!

burningfur
03-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Be careful about "modern" translations. Meanings are lost in translation and some of those words might be archaic but they have a specific meaning. Any doubts in verses should be referenced to the original english translation of King James, any further doubts should go to the hebrew or greek.

There are some translations of the bible that gives the verbage of legitimizing abortion and the abortionists will use this. I like the ESV for reading but I always go back to King James if I need to analyze something.

+1 for excellent post, always, always, always, go back to Hebrew or Greek, it makes it very clear.

Yep, there are quite a few verses in proverbs that could easily be applied to McCain, Obama, or Hillary.

michaelwise
03-05-2008, 01:03 AM
Ok, since there are a lot of Bible enthusiasts on the board now, I will take this opportunity to divulge the meaning of life to you. It's not so much the meaning of life as it is the purpose of life. I discovered it about 20 years ago while answering the questions for myself.

Man, who was made a little lower than the Angles, can be raised up higher than the Angles. Through a learning process, man can be reborn as God is thyself. Only by achieving perfect character can man qualify to rejoin with the creator, and run the universe, in order to keep the light shining. Most will not qualify to rejoin with the creator in the kingdom of the heavens. The spirit of most men will die, as the penalty of sin is death, an eternal death, not an everlasting life in an eternal hell. A reprieve of the death penalty was given by the Messiah, but only if one is willing to learn the truth and properly repent and change their ways. Unfortunately for most, most will die an eternal death.

Solsbery Hill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UuzW710af8