PDA

View Full Version : DELEGATES - Convention Savvy - Be Aware.

LEK
03-04-2008, 05:23 PM
From Daily Paul:http://www.dailypaul.com/node/40929

Convention Dirty Tricks @ All Conventions, They can Cheat Right Before Your Eyes

I meant to point this out before, but I get those senior moments like everyone else. For those of you that go to any of the conventions, Please Pay attention.

As I stated several times before, I have considerable political experience.

Heed My words and watch for voting scams at the conventions. Let me explain...

Several years back, I was serving as Press Secretary for an Attorney General Candidate, here in Massachusetts.

I also managed the floor for this candidate, at the state convention. Something I never had done before, but, enjoyed this position more than most.

Well to the point, while I was out counting delegates from all of the different cities and towns, (we had a team of counters, very important) anyway, I was alerted that Ballots had been seen circulating around the convention floor and people were voting on white ballots.

**** Here was the problem **** The party never called for the ballots to be issued ***** They tried to Scam us, but we caught them...!!!!

We had to act fast, We got hold of party officials and made the charge, that delegates were cheating the ballot system, speeches were not even finished. *** Beware *** They can't vote until the vote is called for and then the ballots must be issued and not before ******

I/we ended up getting the Parties House Parliamentarian, an Attorney, and he snapped at me/us, stating that he had the last word, I said we will see about that..!! He started fuming,. If looks could kill I would be dead..!!

What was happening, I cannot state this any more firmly, delegates were voting and leaving early...!!!

Our challenge was successful, in that a small sample call was made and those who were called were no longer at the convention...

To make a long story short.

We forced the state party to cancel the white paper ballots, and when they finally legally called for the vote for Attorney General, they issued Green Ballots. Who knows what colors your convention will use if any!

By staying and encouraging all of our supporters to also stay to the end of the Attorney General selection, we significantly increased our votes at the convention, because our opponents delegates thought they had outsmarted us, he was of course, hand picked by the governor, but it backfired on them!!

I say this to all of you for our cause...!!!

Go deep into the party and learn, all the rules, be ready to challenge the rules, have fellow supporters in place to watch the process.

We used satellite phones, however, there is now (NexteL) pre-plan these events, They will want you to be Sheeple, at the conventions because they are pushing McCain. Be ready for a floor fight...

You should circulate my message far and wide, they will use every trick they can think of, to stop us.

Learn the party rules, keep copies with you..!!

Watch for changes to the rules, Color of Ballots, who the party leaders are, what they look like, where will they be located, get the cameras ready.

Also, Get credentials that will allow a Ron Paul Team to move about the entire convention, with these credentials, they cannot stop you from going anywhere in the convention, also at the big state conventions, you are entitled to bring in an RV, with all campaign signs and materials.
(fee charged for this? you bet)

It takes a lot of hard working people, to place campaign materials on all of the seats on the convention floor..

Stay to the end....!!!!! watch them like hawks..!!

This is my first hand on the job experience I hope you find it helpful...!!!

I will add more to this as I think of it..!!

pacelli
03-04-2008, 05:44 PM
You should definitely consider sending your experience to nolanchart and lew rockwell ! Very helpful and practical information. This is critical !

kill the banks
03-04-2008, 05:52 PM
experience is worth a 1000 pictures

thx for this

kill the banks

molly_pitcher
03-04-2008, 07:31 PM
bumped for subscription in case of thread death

LEK
03-04-2008, 07:50 PM
You should definitely consider sending your experience to nolanchart and lew rockwell ! Very helpful and practical information. This is critical !

This is the Gentleman (I assume male) who posted this on Daily Paul.

Posted March 4th, 2008 by Daryl
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/40929