PDA

View Full Version : How should we VOTE for in Nov?

freedom-maniac
03-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Poll coming. I know we all support Dr. Paul, but I'd like to know about actual voting (considering RP's ruled out a third party run).

acptulsa
03-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Draft Dr. Paul. An independent run isn't a third party run. Getting him on the ballot in the forty-six states where that's possible will just pressure the G.O.P. to nominate him to avoid splitting their vote. If they fail, he's on the ballot, we vote for him, and the Republican rank and file asks the RNC why the hell they allowed their vote to be split.

We're not getting anywhere by not being stubborn. We never have before. The lesser of evils is still evil. Time to draw a line in the sand and fight! If drafted, Dr. Paul will serve--he's done it before. We vote for Dr. Paul!

10thAmendmentMan
03-04-2008, 02:19 PM
I think George Carlin (http://youtube.com/watch?v=0u6lCBnRoHQ) says it best (not safe for work language within).

V3n
03-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Unless some other Ron Paul endorsed candidate appears between now and November, I'm writing in "Ron Paul".

When it's all said and done I have to live with the decision I made. I voted for George Bush and I feel guilty for it every time I hear him speak or learn of the latest casualty in Iraq.

I don't want to feel any guilt when John McCain starts the next war, or when Obama's social programs destroy any freedom of choice or personal responsibility we have left.

After I vote in November, I want to look at myself in the mirror and say "I voted for what I believe in. I voted for the best person for the job, not the lesser of two evils, not the best of the worst, but the BEST. I voted for what I WANTED, not against what I don't want."

(besides, I already bought the "Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul" bumper sticker!) ;)

satchelmcqueen
03-04-2008, 02:39 PM
write in ron paul!

freedom-maniac
03-04-2008, 07:05 PM
I voted for strongest Third Party, now that Bloomberg said he won't run. I supported Nader in '04. Hopefully the strongest third party will be LP, but I can't be for sure.

Nirvikalpa
03-04-2008, 08:09 PM
I refuse to vote for anybody other than Ron Paul. I will write his name in proudly as my first presidential vote ever, and I won't regret it.

NEPA_Revolution
03-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Now we focus on getting his name on the ballot in 50 states.

CountryboyRonPaul
03-04-2008, 10:52 PM
I'll be honest....

I don't know how to write in Ron Paul on a Diebold. :(

So, the LP candidate will get my vote.

Nirvikalpa
03-04-2008, 11:32 PM
I'll be honest....

I don't know how to write in Ron Paul on a Diebold. :(

So, the LP candidate will get my vote.

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting_systems/diebold_automark.htm < scroll down, and it will tell you how to 'write-in' on a Diebold.

BuddyRey
03-04-2008, 11:41 PM
I'm voting for Ron Paul if I have to carve his name onto the Diebold screen with a rusty screwdriver!!!!!

Agent CSL
03-05-2008, 12:20 AM
I'm voting for Ron Paul, no matter what.

I think we might see a few cases of Ron Paul vandalism of the Diebolds this Nov. :p

RedLightning
03-05-2008, 01:35 AM
As of now, I will write in RP, however if the LP nominates someone I like I may vote for him.

michaelpannone
03-05-2008, 07:04 AM
I will write in Ron Paul. There is no other choice.

Aratus
08-23-2008, 10:06 AM
does the choise of biden change anything? ( i sorta have a feeling... it golden oldie poll doesn't)

NewFederalist
08-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Not for me. I will vote for either Barr or Baldwin depending who is on the ballot in my state. If they both are then I will have to think about it a little harder before I decide.

slothman
08-23-2008, 04:09 PM
The poll should have not included Ron.
Half the people would choose that poll option.
It doesn't tell much about the better of the others.

Didn't Ron Paul say he doesn't want to be written in?
And doesn't he have to register as a write-in candidate to be written-in?