PDA

View Full Version : The Whole Country Needs To See Ron Paul Now!

pepperpete1
03-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Everyone thinks that Ron Paul has dropped out of the race. We know this is not true.
The National Campaign for Ron Paul has NOT done an effective job of promoting Ron Paul. Their attorneys should have been screaming at the FCC about the lack of fair and equal air time as required by the rules of the FCC.

The broadcasting stations can only charge the same rates for paid air time to all candidates..........so if the reason is that there is or was not enough money in the coffers to put tv ads out for RP, then the campaign should have let us know this.

I would have gladly eaten peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a month so that I could contribute to a well done and placed ad that would have garnered Ron Paul the air time to expose him and our message to the sheep.

Maybe Ron Paul should go to Iraq to see those people who have given more to him than any other candidate. Film it and put it in an ad.

I think I am not alone when I say that we should have a money bomb JUST FOR A NATIONAL AD. Time is running short, and I know we are all trying to get to be delegates at the national convention through the back door so that we can get Ron Paul elected, but it is time to let the people see who and what Ron Paul is all about.

Let's dig a little deeper and let the national campaign know that we WANT and will pay for a national ad. Kripes, he is a legitimate candidate, and I for one want, to see him shown as one.

If the campaign buys the air time, they can not refuse, legally to sell it to them. They would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did, and risk a law suit of all law suits.

The march on Washington will help to spread the message, but we want the message put to work in Washington NOW.

All the trickery, devious tactics, and out and out rule breaking done by the GOP and Diebold is of little import, to get out to the public. It would appear as "sour grapes" if it comes from us. Any reporting to the public of the treacherous way this election has been handled would have to come from an independent, credible source.

We can only do that which we are able to do. BUY A NATIONAL AD, have RP tell the people of what he has seen going on in Washington, and what needs to be done to solve it, but please, as educated as Ron Paul is, he needs to dumb it down a little. Put a little sugar coating on it, so that the thruth is palatable to the general public. They are used to being spoon fed pablum and would turn their nose up at anything more. Ron Paul needs to also be less self effacing. He needs to let people know that he can and will do the job. Stress his experience and knowledge to handle foreign affairs, economy, and less government, etc. Yes, he is the carrier of the message, but HE is the one that would be PRESIDENT.
He needs to talk to the people as a caring Dr., only using layman terms. Kinda like a father figure, but not condenscending.

What do you all think? I do not know how to start a money bomb so someone else would have to do that. Do you think this can be done? Do we still have time?

Sentient Void
03-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Why don't we e-mail bomb the FCC? May not work though, since they are a heavily bureaucratic federal entity.

pepperpete1
03-04-2008, 10:05 PM
bump

molly_pitcher
03-04-2008, 10:24 PM
http://www.elite-otaku.net/natalie/mininavi/includes/images/bubbles/thx.gif

westmich4paul
03-04-2008, 10:24 PM
I love the idea of a national ad money bomb. one to put Ron's face into every home in America Prime Time! Since the campaign couldn't do it it is now time for the grassroots to pick themselves up dust themselves off and get it done. It should have been done back in Nov in my opinion but thats all water under the bridge. We need a grassroots commercial, one that shows that Ron's views on what was to come is coming to fruitition and that even though we will not be the Republican nominee we (the R3volution are still out here) and still strong.

I would just love to donate for a commercial that says your mainstream media is crap, your politicians are crap, your nominess are crap, and this is why. Smear all of them with everything we got on everyone of them. We had no problem donating well over 30 million allready. How much would you personally donate to expose these people for who they truly are to the American Public and how the mainstream media has just plain outright lied to them to smear Ron Paul.

End the commercial with something like when you are paying 5 dollars a gal for gas and you are losing your home won't it feel good to know that all the nominees will be ready for your security at 3 a.m.?

pepperpete1
03-04-2008, 10:54 PM
I am hoping that the plan to have enough delegates at the national convention to nominate Ron Paul as the Republican candidate will work. But if the delegates that are unbound and undecided think that RP is not running or interested in the position then they will just vote for McCain anyway.

We need the national coverage. Holy Cow, one would think that now that it is down to just two candidates the media would give Dr. Paul some tv coverage. What an outrage, that instead they just continue to ignore him.

He needs to get up there and in their face! Something with power.

We need that ad or air time NOW!

Let's JUST DO IT!

BoBoDuFlachi
03-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Maybe Ron Paul should go to Iraq to see those people who have given more to him than any other candidate. Film it and put it in an ad.

GREAT idea!!

pepperpete1
03-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Ron Paul up close and personal on TV NOW......PLEASE

pepperpete1
03-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Maybe the ad should be with Ron Paul being more vocerfious, letting people know that the actions of todays politicians is not just politic, but are crimes committed against the American people. We should not stand for it and need to elect Ron Paul to start to climb out of the mess we are in and get back to where liberty is not just another word in the dictionary. Ron's message of change is not one of uncertainty, but of changing back to what we once were.
Keeping the verbage simple so that the masses can understand, selling the solutions with subtley, so that they do not think he too radical.
All of us, understand the message, but the amount of time left to elect RP is short, so we have to educate the public in a cram course, giving them the highlights and provoking them to want the change he offers.

Edu
03-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Bypass the f-ing MSM. Use talk radio shows! Reach millions from your easy chair!

Live updated list of hour-by-hour shows across the nation that you can call.
http://www.calltalkradioforron.com/

Lots of toll free numbers!

pepperpete1
03-08-2008, 03:45 PM
bump

Matthew P.
03-08-2008, 04:02 PM
I am hoping that the plan to have enough delegates at the national convention to nominate Ron Paul as the Republican candidate will work. But if the delegates that are unbound and undecided think that RP is not running or interested in the position then they will just vote for McCain anyway.

You are absolutely correct in this. My wife and I are delegates and we know that Ron Paul is still in the running. We also know from history that it isn't about how many delegates you have going into the National Convention, it is about how many you secure while you're there. He has a chance.

I hope that the Ron Paul HQ doesn't jump ship now. The timing of all of this is crucial! They have to stay on it and coordination is key.

Concerning the national TV ad: if it can be organized and Ron Paul agrees to it - I'm in and will talk to others about donating specifically for it.

Whatever it takes to get the message out (within reason and law;)).

sratiug
03-08-2008, 04:21 PM
It would take buying a huge chunk of airtime from one network. Make the others compete for the next chunk with their coverage of the people's candidate.

pepperpete1
03-09-2008, 04:55 PM
So...........who knows how to start a money bomb?

Ball
03-09-2008, 04:58 PM
What Ron could do right now is make another web video and say:

"I look forward to presenting our message to the Republican National Convention and I hope to see you there"

Crickett
03-09-2008, 05:38 PM
I love the idea of a national ad money bomb. one to put Ron's face into every home in America Prime Time! Since the campaign couldn't do it it is now time for the grassroots to pick themselves up dust themselves off and get it done. It should have been done back in Nov in my opinion but thats all water under the bridge. We need a grassroots commercial, one that shows that Ron's views on what was to come is coming to fruitition and that even though we will not be the Republican nominee we (the R3volution are still out here) and still strong.

I would just love to donate for a commercial that says your mainstream media is crap, your politicians are crap, your nominess are crap, and this is why. Smear all of them with everything we got on everyone of them. We had no problem donating well over 30 million allready. How much would you personally donate to expose these people for who they truly are to the American Public and how the mainstream media has just plain outright lied to them to smear Ron Paul.

End the commercial with something like when you are paying 5 dollars a gal for gas and you are losing your home won't it feel good to know that all the nominees will be ready for your security at 3 a.m.?
Hey..get someone to produce it and get a chip in started and let us go for it!!!

CurtisLow
03-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Their attorneys should have been screaming at the FCC about the lack of fair and equal air time as required by the rules of the FCC.

Why are they sitting on there hands? I really don't understand why RP does not get a little aggressive about the media.

qh4dotcom
03-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Here's what to say to people that think Ron Paul has dropped out

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=127530

jointhefightforfreedom
03-09-2008, 06:21 PM
bump!

pepperpete1
03-11-2008, 10:49 AM
bump

JS4Pat
03-11-2008, 10:54 AM
The National Campaign for Ron Paul has NOT done an effective job of promoting Ron Paul.
If that is not the understatement of the year!

JS4Pat
03-11-2008, 10:56 AM
I love the idea of a national ad money bomb. one to put Ron's face into every home in America Prime Time!
It could promote the March at the same time.