PDA

View Full Version : TX-14 Primary Results

RonPaulFanInGA
03-04-2008, 10:46 AM
http://enr.sos.state.tx.us/enr/mar04_135_race4.htm

Polls close at 8:00 PM eastern time.

Sarge
03-04-2008, 11:01 AM
I am Diebold. Why won't their system let me plug in the results?

I had to say that. I am sure Diebold has the numbers ready to spit out if they are in use in Texas.

Thank you for putting up the site.

Go Dr. Paul!

Bern
03-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Thanks for posting the link.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-04-2008, 11:13 AM
2006 TX-14 Republican primary results, county-by-county:

Ron Paul/Cynthia Sinatra Total Total ...

ALL COUNTIES: Paul: 24,086 votes; Sinatra: 6,935 votes

ARANSAS
Paul: 1,658
Sinatra: 737

BRAZORIA
Paul: 8,829
Sinatra: 2,134

CALHOUN
Paul: 355
Sinatra: 80

CHAMBERS
Paul: 1,708
Sinatra: 591

FORT BEND
Paul: 1,945
Sinatra: 513

GALVESTON
Paul: 3,588
Sinatra: 1,141

JACKSON
Paul: 214
Sinatra: 122

MATAGORDA
Paul: 548
Sinatra: 185

VICTORIA
Paul: 3,279
Sinatra: 748

WHARTON
Paul: 1,962
Sinatra: 684

Source (http://elections.sos.state.tx.us/elchist.exe)

Usually these trends hold. So it looks like Victoria and Brazoria are the big, pro-Paul counties.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-04-2008, 05:03 PM
edit

spunkel
03-04-2008, 05:16 PM
http://i16.tinypic.com/6gjdyjc.gif

majinkoola
03-04-2008, 05:20 PM
I am Diebold. Why won't their system let me plug in the results?

I had to say that. I am sure Diebold has the numbers ready to spit out if they are in use in Texas.

Thank you for putting up the site.

Go Dr. Paul!

Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

molly_pitcher
03-04-2008, 07:34 PM
bump

brandon
03-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Looking good, I think it is safe to call this one a win

pacelli
03-04-2008, 07:58 PM
http://i16.tinypic.com/6gjdyjc.gif

+1984

fedup100
03-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Wow, he will keep his House seat with a landslide. So, the big threat that sent Paul racing back to rescue his House seat was in fact just a smokescreen in order to side track Paul from the Presidential run. The old Jews outsmarted Paul again.

Now we can feel safe, Paul has his House seat and we can swallow the end of America and the NAU and bend over and take Mexico up the keister. Kiss your prosperity and way of life goodbye, but just remember, Paul is rooting for you as he gives endless speeches to the walls in Congress and puts forth copious amounts of bills that never go any where.

I must admit I was delusional in thinking a real change of any kind could have come from this hopeless campaign. Oh I know, I can hear it now, it is about delegates not votes. No, it is about busy work, slight of hand, to keep you occupied while the last glimpse of freedom evaporates on or about November the 5th 2008.

Expatriate
03-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Wow, he will keep his House seat with a landslide. So, the big threat that sent Paul racing back to rescue his House seat was in fact just a smokescreen in order to side track Paul from the Presidential run. The old Jews outsmarted Paul again.

Now we can feel safe, Paul has his House seat and we can swallow the end of America and the NAU and bend over and take Mexico up the keister. Kiss your prosperity and way of life goodbye, but just remember, Paul is rooting for you as he gives endless speeches to the walls in Congress and puts forth copious amounts of bills that never go any where.

I must admit I was delusional in thinking a real change of any kind could have come from this hopeless campaign. Oh I know, I can hear it now, it is about delegates not votes. No, it is about busy work, slight of hand, to keep you occupied while the last glimpse of freedom evaporates on or about November the 5th 2008.

Nancy, is that you? Good old Negative Nancy! Keep it up, these boards have been just reeking of hope and good spirits lately:D

EDIT: If you want to see why fedup100 is wrong, and we have a better-than-excellent chance of winning this war for freedom in the long run, please watch the video at the top of my signature. It's about an hour and a half long, but it is WORTH EVERY SECOND.

Trust me.

Hook
03-04-2008, 09:03 PM

Whenever I'm down, I always read your posts to cheer me up. :D