PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama the same as Bill Clinton?

thompsonisland
03-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Doesn't he seem EXACTLY the same?

Truth Warrior
03-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Well FWIW, they are both Leos. Only Obama is fifteen years younger. :)

Aratus
03-04-2008, 10:45 AM
non-nader liberal dems would be in bliss
over an obama/clinton ticket if bill C. is not
to be our first gentleman after this race...

likewise the race this fall is gonna be tight... i infer
this by what rush limbaugh said recently to all
his ditto~heads. he don't like mccain. so should
Ron Paul run in november ANYWAY? after winning
todays primary for his house seat? ...if i don't
see ron paul's name on my ballot... i might
opt for another third party person... locally...

thompsonisland
03-04-2008, 01:18 PM
It just seems like his platform is "whatever you want. You, personally." He seems the all-things-to-all-people candidate. His website seems so detailed, but then it also seems to not say anything from a philosophical standpoint. I need help parsing his positions.

Shed
03-04-2008, 01:21 PM
It just seems like his platform is "whatever you want. You, personally." He seems the all-things-to-all-people candidate. His website seems so detailed, but then it also seems to not say anything from a philosophical standpoint. I need help parsing his positions.

Yeah. At first, Obama seemed attractive to me as a voter, but I slowly began to suspect that he - ironically - he doesn't really stand for anything but the status quo.

hawks4ronpaul
03-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Bill Clinton was the "first black president" while Obama is only half-black.

http://dir.salon.com/story/books/int/2002/02/20/clinton/index.html

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page=/Nation/archive/200110/NAT20011001e.html

constitutional
03-04-2008, 01:53 PM
I hate when he pauses when he talks. I mean seriously, get a life.

LEK
03-04-2008, 02:26 PM
OBAMA=CLINTON=MCCAIN=HUCKABEE

Stewart described the TC and CFR as "private organizations based in New York City which formulate and implement U.S. foreign and domestic policy without public knowledge." He wrote: "Both parties are infiltrated by Rockefeller people. Some pose as 'conservative' patriots and others wear the 'liberal' label. Every four years, voters are privileged to choose between a CFR Democratic and a CFR Republican, or candidates surrounded by CFR 'advisors.' Voters never realize that they are given no real choice."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/586965/posts

They are all either members of the CFR or affiliated with it (Huckabee’s foreign policy advisor is the president of the CFR). They’re all the same.

satchelmcqueen
03-04-2008, 02:41 PM
I hate when he pauses when he talks. I mean seriously, get a life.

i noticed a few months ago , he sounds like the Rock when he used to do wrestling interviews. i would almost say Obama is stealing the Rocks powerful, yet corny, way of speaking.

now, can you smell what the Obama is cookin?

Mesogen
03-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Doesn't anyone remember the election of 1992?

Remember the word Bill Clinton kept throwing around?

Change?

I can't believe people are talking like Obama came up with it.

clouds
03-04-2008, 06:15 PM
I suspect he will want us to still be the change once he gets in office, only he will continue to push in the barriers of how much change we can accomplish. but it will be our fault.