PDA

View Full Version : Republicans are sabatoge voting in Austin

Hoover Dog 1957
03-04-2008, 08:48 AM
I am listening to a local morning call in radio station KLBJ here in Austin, TX. Republican voters in large numbers are saying they are voting for Hilary because they think McCain can beat her sooner than Obama. The sheep don't have a clue about their own principles. I have never cast a vote for anyone but who followed my own political philosophy. I will never waver and waste my vote. I will vote for Ron Paul. The sheep don't understand they will get taxed and more social programs will be passed into law and the war will continue. Please vote your principle. Stand up like a true patriot and continue the revolution to bring a Constitutional Republic back to the Federal Government. We have to take control and kick out the special interests controlling our country. Don't vote against you principles. Stand as an individual and not a collective and vote for what this country stands for and that my fellow Americans is freedom.

jason43
03-04-2008, 08:51 AM
My Mom voted for Obama in the VA primary because she didn't want Hillary to have a chance of being the nominee. All my arguments that it didn't matter and that she should vote for RP couldnt get her to do it. She hates Hillary and wanted her to lose so she isn't the first female president.

losinglife
03-04-2008, 09:00 AM
good.... let all the sheep vote hillary, that means Paul can have a sweeping victory :D

Richie
03-04-2008, 09:03 AM
I heard that Hams Limbaugh was encouraging Republicans in open primary states to vote for Clinton. It's possible that I heard wrong, but wouldn't it be neat if they did? Less votes for McCain and Huckabee!

zadrock
03-04-2008, 10:48 AM
I am listening to a local morning call in radio station KLBJ here in Austin, TX. Republican voters in large numbers are saying they are voting for Hilary because they think McCain can beat her sooner than Obama. The sheep don't have a clue about their own principles. I have never cast a vote for anyone but who followed my own political philosophy. I will never waver and waste my vote. I will vote for Ron Paul. The sheep don't understand they will get taxed and more social programs will be passed into law and the war will continue. Please vote your principle. Stand up like a true patriot and continue the revolution to bring a Constitutional Republic back to the Federal Government. We have to take control and kick out the special interests controlling our country. Don't vote against you principles. Stand as an individual and not a collective and vote for what this country stands for and that my fellow Americans is freedom.

That's VERY good news for RP's primary. Every neocon who switches parties to vote for Hillary can't vote for Peden in the TX-14 primary.

Z

Jason726
03-04-2008, 10:49 AM
This can only help RP, if it's true.

Aratus
03-04-2008, 10:51 AM
GOOD POINT IF RON PAUL IS ON ONE's LOCAL
HOUSE AND PRESIDENTIAL BALLOT AREAS!

terlinguatx
03-04-2008, 10:53 AM

123tim
03-04-2008, 11:21 AM
This can only help RP, if it's true.

Deleted my post because of my negative remarks against the MSM.
This should be a positive day!

Go McCain supporters! Vote Hillary!

StilesBC
03-04-2008, 04:13 PM
I wouldn't exactly call them Republicans. If they are supporters of McCain, they're really Democrats at heart. Let them go so the Ron Paul Republicans can take their party back. :)

demidog
03-04-2008, 05:40 PM
The shennanigans in Austin are perfect for us! Those neocons voting for Hillary cannot participate in the precinct conventions. Ron Paul is going to own the Austin area GOP when we're finished tonight.

torchbearer
03-04-2008, 06:23 PM
The shennanigans in Austin are perfect for us! Those neocons voting for Hillary cannot participate in the precinct conventions. Ron Paul is going to own the Austin area GOP when we're finished tonight.

oops. ;):D:cool:

rp4prez
03-04-2008, 06:27 PM
I'm in austin and the more GOPer's that vote for the dems means my vote for RP today means a TON more and that they can't go to the convention, which I'm going to be at tonight! hehehehe This is great!

Syragop45
03-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Mccain, hiliary, obomanation, either way they were voting for a bleeding heart liberal if they checked one of those names.

devil21
03-04-2008, 07:15 PM
The first numbers arent looking like it! RP with 5% just like usual in TX.

angelatc
03-04-2008, 08:56 PM
I heard that Hams Limbaugh was encouraging Republicans in open primary states to vote for Clinton. It's possible that I heard wrong, but wouldn't it be neat if they did? Less votes for McCain and Huckabee!

Is "Hams" the same as Rush? Why would he do that? He isn't a McCain guy (is he?)

Aratus
03-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Au~h2o!

Aratus
03-06-2008, 09:29 AM
did the dittoheads and the anti-hillary people cancel each other out?
does this mean the delegates are more likely to be either mccain or
ron paul people come the convention? the counter~voting at its core
assumes the TWO democrats won't flip a quarter if howard dean goes
...aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggg ....again