PDA

View Full Version : 20/20 crap

satchelmcqueen
03-03-2008, 10:04 PM
I saw a piece on 20/20 about a ray gun the millitary is developing. it sends a very hot heat ray from half a mile away to persuade protestors, mobs, rioters....from comming closer to the frontline, buildings etc.

what was so revealing is the clips they used showed a mock group of protestor with SIGNS, not weapons, shouting chants about no war and things like that on their signs. well the ray hits them and of course they run back to avoid the heat.

the woman from the millitary who knew how this ray gun works said something to that it could be used to keep protestors, crowds etc...back. She also said that if anyone kept on trying to get closer that they were "probably terrorists" and could be delt with on a more forceful manner.

The point is, even a peaceful protest could be interupted by this raygun. And if you hang around still protesting...then you will be viewed as "probably a terrorist". How many more ways is our government going to use that word or imply that on individuals??? Just sickens me. Maybey someone has the clip recorded, i dont.

Ex Post Facto
03-03-2008, 10:08 PM
I saw this as well. Scary, that our military is developing civilian restraint methods. There may be a need for the tin foil hat after all, or maybe a tinfoil bodycast to reflect the rays. :p

HOLLYWOOD
03-04-2008, 02:29 PM
SO I guess we all carry FULL LENGTH MIRRORS when protesting? :)

then again, the government will probably somehow, TRUMP-UP "TERRORIST LAW" violation, as attempted murder charges on page 1274 of the new TERROR LAW BILL, well done by the team of "NEOCON BOOT LICKIN A.G.MULKASEY freaks and NSC extremists!

satchelmcqueen
03-04-2008, 02:36 PM
SO I guess we all carry FULL LENGTH MIRRORS when protesting? :)

then again, the government will probably somehow, TRUMP-UP "TERRORIST LAW" violation, as attempted murder charges on page 1274 of the new TERROR LAW BILL, well done by the team of "NEOCON BOOT LICKIN A.G.MULKASEY freaks and NSC extremists!

ha, i bet a mirror might bounce it back...dont know

ARealConservative
03-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Is it named Project X and housed in Rural Iowa. :eek:

Bruno
03-04-2008, 02:50 PM
I saw it, too, and thought the same thing when I saw the protestors with the signs.

colecrowe
03-04-2008, 03:12 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/02/29/60minutes/main3891865.shtml?source=mostpop_story